Simply mindblowing! I am not the biggest fan of jazz, but this is music at its finest.

So yes, another Kind of Blue worship thread
I prefer Sketches Of Spain to Kind Of Blue, but they're both amazing.
Last.fm

Fender Deluxe Players Strat > Big Muff > LPB-1 > Moog Ring Mod > MXR Dynacomp > MXR Phase 90 '74 > Fender Hot Rod 410 (soon)
Quote by srvflood
I prefer Sketches Of Spain to Kind Of Blue, but they're both amazing.

I definatly need to get some more Miles albums
i guess if there was going to be one album to convert someone into a miles fan, this would be it.

i mean, it says something that so what, all blues, freddie the freeloader and blue in green have become jazz standards in their own right.
Quote by T.S.R.
what?
if i were a midget...id go masturbate in public because...hey, im a midget and i can get away with anything

Quote by yawn
I heard Hitler was a pretty good guitarist back in his day...

Quote by guitar?
You're a towel.
hmm i must get that, i have the essential Miles Davis CD that i really enjoy so i think it would be a good purchase

Proud member of the Stratocaster Lover's Group
In A Silent Way is my favorite from Miles. Sketches of Spain is a bit overrated if you ask me.
Kind of Blue and Coltrane's A Love Supreme were my first two jazz albums. Although I prefer A Love Supreme, I can't deny that Kind of Blue is great.
Brian Eno fans unite!

Quote by BrianApocalypse
I recently had a dream that my dad died and my mum spent the life insurance payout on a new Indian dad, who told me to convert to Judaism, even though people usually change religion in September.
Last edited by HiImKindaNewAnd at Aug 19, 2008,
Good album, but my favorite Miles' will always be Birth of Cool.