Here I have a Dean that is in excellent shape for being 15 years old.It has a EMG 81 in the bridge I believe but not to sure, because just purchased this guitar not too long ago and the guy I bought it off of didnt play guitar,and it has a seymour duncan at the neck.Also has a licensed floyd rose tremolo, has a nick on one of the edge's of the V,which I show in the pictures,there are other tiny nicks that arent really noticable.I can EMAILyou the pics because it says they are to large to fit on this page.Asking 430 shipped OBO,US only,Paypal,cash only,might be interested in trades for tube amps or other guitars so shoot me an offer.thanks http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee358/gibplayer/
gear:
gibson 1995 Les paul studio
Dean Shards Razorback
Boss Metal Zone-FOR SALE
crybaby-FOR SALE
digidelay
Would you be willing to sell oversea? If you really dont want to then could you get me a quote on the shipping costs to Australia?
What is your post code?
gear:
Dean Shards Razorback
Boss Metal Zone-FOR SALE
crybaby-FOR SALE
digidelay
2127. i live in sydney australia, i know you said us only but again if you could get a quote, i might be able to pay for shipping or whatever
bump
gear:
Dean Shards Razorback
Boss Metal Zone-FOR SALE
crybaby-FOR SALE
digidelay
HArry, um trying to get a quote from UPS.com and it keeps on telling some outrageous number , so you can try it my address is Huntsville OHio,43324
gear:
Dean Shards Razorback
Boss Metal Zone-FOR SALE
crybaby-FOR SALE
digidelay
bump
gear:
Dean Shards Razorback
Boss Metal Zone-FOR SALE
crybaby-FOR SALE