Like one totally weird hair on their arm? I've mostly blond hair on my arm, but there's this one hair that's like really dark and like 4 times longer than all the others. I know of at least 3 other people that have the same thing. What's all this about?
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
Everyone has a broken hair. Poor little thing. That follicle used to be a good little cell. But then it fell in with the wrong crowd. The Killer T gang. Hairy Henry then changed a bit. Started listening to Cradle of Filth. Used to be a fine young man. Vice President of a company. Women. Cars... all washed away...
i know exactly what you mean
they're rare but they exsist
mainly on my legs though
Quote by imdeth
The only grinding i want to do is to Napalm Death.
Quote by the humanity
you get humanitarian of the day award.
idk but I have one hair like that on my left arm
by LazyLatinoRocke
At least you didn't walked in on your cousin and girlfriend going anal.
I have an eyelash that's blond and is like 3 times as long as all the other ones so it's not that big of a deal...but, on the other hand, you might have AIDS.
Quote by Ajax413
Sounds like SUPER AIDS to me.

fixed.
↓↑ MISDIRECT ↑↓

The (Rather Basic) Rig:
- 1982 Marshall JCM 800 2204 (Feels good, man)
- 1960 Marshall AV Cab (Vintage 30s, Feels good, man)
- A shitty MIM strat
- Fulltone OCD (Jizztastic)
- Dunlop Classic Crybaby
My pit instinct says:
AIDS.
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster
I have three dark hairs on my right nipple, they're like 4 times longer and are curly.

Go figure. Also another one on my chest.
I have a hair sticking out the middle of my forehead, I actually keep it because it's unique :O
But the hairs on the arms are pretty normal, why they happen I am not sure.
I am pretty hairy so I never really questioned it
I always find this random white hair that pops out and grows like 3x longer than the hairs around it. It feels weird too, kinda like a thin strand of nylong almost.
Quote by Steel8909
I always find this random white hair that pops out and grows like 3x longer than the hairs around it. It feels weird too, kinda like a thin strand of nylong almost.

I have one of those on my left arm, it gets to be like 6 inches long before it falls out and starts growing back.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...