i hear they have very nice Marshall clones. ok, but i have browsed their site, and looked at their JCM's and i see there all listed as separate parts. when you buy their amps, do YOU have to assemble and wire them yourself? or do they do it when you buy all the parts? and whats the differance between their JCM800 2203 and their JCM800 2204?

its probably a VERY stupid question, but hey, i dont know the answer to it.
Peavey XXX combo *upgraded screen resistors, Tung-Sol's, and 6L6's*
Schecter Syn Std. * modded, scalloped, and worn*
Schecter C-1 Elite *still sexy*
Ibanez AEL 12-string

"He who sticks his dick in peanut butter is fucking nuts"
Last edited by bjovi400 at Aug 16, 2008,
yo just look a little closer..i thought the same thing when i was first on the site...but you can order a complete amp with cab and all from there
You can order amps as a kit, partially assembled, or fully assembled.
As for the JCM 800 versions, I'm not too sure. Perhaps one has 2 channels or a master volume?
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
You have the choice of assembling them or having them sent already built.

You can message the guy if you're confused. I hear he's very nice and willing to help with any problems.

I believe the 2204 is a 50W model and the 2203 is a 100W.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
Quote by Haha, Crackhead
You have the choice of assembling them or having them sent already built.

You can message the guy if you're confused. I hear he's very nice and willing to help with any problems.

I believe the 2204 is a 50W model and the 2203 is a 100W.

oh that makes sense because the 2204 is cheaper than the other one. thanks guys, but i have one more question. Their JCM800 is high gain right??

another stupid question

edit: if you havnt noticed, i know very little about Marshall. Most of my amp knowledge is with Peaveys. lol
Peavey XXX combo *upgraded screen resistors, Tung-Sol's, and 6L6's*
Schecter Syn Std. * modded, scalloped, and worn*
Schecter C-1 Elite *still sexy*
Ibanez AEL 12-string

"He who sticks his dick in peanut butter is fucking nuts"
Yeah. But, you'll have to crank it, and it's a beast. Might wanna invest in an attenuator and possibly an OD pedal, depending on how much gain you need.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
their just like the marshall 2203 and 2204, im not 100% sure but i belive the 03 is 100W and 04 is 50 watt. Im pretty sure they both also have a master volume.

Nic will assemble them for you, and if you want a combo version it only comes in 2X12.

Since you know about peaveys, the gain is very similar to a windsor. Think early metallica, GnR, Possibly even slayer if you EQ and scoop the mids and such.
bugera 333xl (for sale)
B-52 4x12 cab
Schecter Hellraiser Avenger
Schecter c-1 FR prototype (for sale)
Squier strat

VOTE FOR MY BAND TO PLAY WARPED TOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

www.battleofthebands/darkestbeforedawn