Hey I have a Boss DS-1, and all of a sudden it stopped working. I changed the battery, got nothing. Plugged it into an Adapter, still nothing. What could be wrong with it?
Airship is liek teh best giitar playr evr!!111!1!

Quote by solidgay
Don't use distortion pedals. Just bury your guitar for three weeks, and then dig it up, that should do the job.

^Best Reply Ever!

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!
Tried that, my guitar shop told me to send it in to Boss and I did. The people at Boss said that it was fine and sent it back to me, then it worked for an hour. It stopped working shortly after that.

Quote by solidgay
Don't use distortion pedals. Just bury your guitar for three weeks, and then dig it up, that should do the job.

^Best Reply Ever!

Quote by imdeth
make sure the guitar cable you are plugging into it fits correctly.

wiggle it.

is the light going on?
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Did you recently, even mysteriously, start using a TRS cable? The pedal uses a stereo input jack to turn the thing on when the ring contact is shorted to ground. It has to be a mono cable.

Another possibility is the pedal's input jack failed or broke. Can you open it up and see any guts?
Quote by carpepax
Did you recently, even mysteriously, start using a TRS cable? The pedal uses a stereo input jack to turn the thing on when the ring contact is shorted to ground. It has to be a mono cable.

Another possibility is the pedal's input jack failed or broke. Can you open it up and see any guts?

Um, what's does TRS stand for? I use a Planet Waves cable for my input, if that helps any.

Yeah, I can open it up and see the inside, no problem. What should I look for?

Quote by solidgay

^Best Reply Ever!

Quote by imdeth