Page 1 of 2
I got bit by a dog on the arm when I was like, 6. It was cool though, cause the dogs owner drove me home in his sports car.
Quote by higgins1979
worst bite you have ever received

Hamster bites hurt like hell!!

yeah, they do(i think it was a hamster, maybe a gerbil, whats the difference?)
and a dogbite is my answer
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
my girlfriend almost made me bleed...she had braces...it hurts just thinking about it, man that was bad...
My cousin bit me when i was like 4, it took a chunk of meat off my arm.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
I got bit by a cow once.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Oh, and I got an incredibly informative note at school once.

But, my friend bit off the corner with all the significant details and ate it.

That was a sad day.
Got bit by a dog on the hand when I was young.

Didn't hurt too much, but I was a kid, so I complained.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
my friend's sis bit me in the back of the neck super hard and she has real 'vampire teeth' so that bite hurt like a mofo! I got a scar on da back of my neck from it...
my girlfriend did it on accident.... guess i was doing it wrong :'(

nothing can express my sadness
Recently? A beetle bite. It hurt for a half an hour...

Overall? Dog bite. Much, much longer lasting.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
a shark!
"Google Images is useless. I used it once to search for a photo of farm equipment and it showed me twenty thousand pictures of horse dicks."
I got bit by my friend's dog a month ago. He scratched me with his teeth cause I was wearing pants.

.....It was a sh*tsu. I got bit by a sh*tsu.
Actually it was a long haired chihuahua
Last edited by metaldud536 at Aug 16, 2008,
a bull ant bite on the bottom of my foot. last time I went outside bare footed to get the paper, coincidentally I had the nest exterminated the next day with mortein.
I have an ex-girlfriend who was like a pseudo-vampire and she literally bit a piece out of my arm. **** that hurt...
I put my finger in my dog's mouth while she was chewing on a bone, and she bit right through my nail. It was so ****ing painful. D:
Quote by metaldud536
I got bit by my friend's dog a month ago. He scratched me with his teeth cause I was wearing pants.

.....It was a sh*tsu. I got bit by a sh*tsu.
Actually it was a long haired chihuahua

It's Shih 'Tzu.
Anyway, when I was five I was bitten by my pet turtle. Not the worst, but it's different.
um...an ant? xD
~Vince~
Fender MIM Telecaster ('06) [Modded]
PRS S2 Custom 24 ('13) [Modded]
Squier Affinity Fat Strat [Modded]
Yamaha F310

Mesa/Boogie Lonestar 1x12 Combo
Mesa/Boogie Mark V:25

SD Vapor Trail
Xotic SL Drive
Xotic BB Preamp
Boss BD-2
Boss DS-1 [MonteAllums]
MXR 10-Band EQ
My dog bit me when I tried to take a bone from it. That fucking hurt.

Co-Founder of The Weakerthans Fan Club
PM me or TechnicolorBoy to join.

My music --> Check it out!
Quote by RPGoof
Once I bit a sandwhich and it tasted bad. So I beat my wife.

Win
Quote by Guns N' r0ses
I think its 18 in california but I'm just wonderin cuz if i get caught then I can be like "well legally im allowed to watch it" and they'll be like "k koo"
Quote by RPGoof
Once I bit a sandwhich and it tasted bad. So I beat my wife.

sigged
I work in an animal shelter.

Anyway there was this one cat...P.diddy (don't laugh) and it had been for the past couple of months, the friendlyiest cat in the shelter. It loved people and i was always suprised it hadn't been re-homed . (it did have its back end shaved after an operation before it came to use and lookled like a retarded poodle...but i digest)

Anyway, onetime i came in and was about to change it's water when it pounsed out of nowhere and sank it's teeth into my arm. It wouldn't let go and i was lifting it of the ground by it's jaw and it still wouldn't stop biting me. The blood was running down my arm and it was biting harder and harder as it dangled in the air. To say the pain was excruciating is an understatement.

Finally it took two other volenteers to get this ****ing cat off my arm. The vets put it's random attack down to anxiety from being in kennels for too long. It's now in a foster home and i hope i never see that ****ing cat again.

And that was te worst bite i ever recieved!
You're So Scene Right Now ^_^

Quote by Kensai
Finally his girlfriend found out what it was like giving oral sex to fishsmelling genital organs.
Quote by 3lusiv3
It's Shih 'Tzu.
Anyway, when I was five I was bitten by my pet turtle. Not the worst, but it's different.

What's a Shih Tzu???

One with no animals

(Read question as sh*t zoo...)

I got bit by a guinea pig once...
I've got some nice scars on my shoulders from an old girlfriend. Crazy bitch had some sharp teeth.
My hamster once bit me through my nail, luckly the hamster was young so it didn't go all the way through my finger!
A Snake

Tell me why I had to be a powerslave
I dont wanna die, Im a god, why cant I live on?
When the life giver dies, all around is laid to waste.
And in my last hour,
Im a slave to the power of death

Member Of The Jagermeister Fan Club
A Cat bit me in my childhood which resulted into an ugly vampyre-like scar:

¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by rockinlespaul
I got bit by some unidentified insect about a month ago, I couldn't walk on the leg for 3 days, and the leg was visibly red and hot for about a week. There's actually a scar from it. Any ideas what it could be?

Venonat?

I was nearly bitten by a chipmunk. I put a piece of bread on my hand and let it come close to take it. I guess my finger smelled like bread because it came up and put it's mouth over my finger. It was warm and I could feel little teeth. It froze and I did too. We stayed like that for nearly 10 seconds and I pulled my hand away as fast as I could. It ran away.

I don't know how bad a chipmunk bite is.
Page 1 of 2