Page 1 of 2
okay this thread was inspired by the Christian Metal thread. and no it deosnt belong in the religion thread because i just want to see if there are any other Christians out here. so okay any christians on UG lets hear it!!!!!

deosnt mean good christians lol.......my sig not a very good example .....
just get a reality tv show and then u can make millions being a **** up

MTV Sucks

Quote by hazzmatazz
You think you need help and you don't watch it everyday?

Oh man I'm well and truely on the point of no return then

MY COUSIN IS HOT
Yup I'm Christian. But prepare to get raped by other Pit Monkeys...

Flame shield, activate!
Quote by Rockford_rocks
Any chick that can dance with a walrus to Michael Jackson songs is hot in my book.
There's a group for Christian guitarists... look it up.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
community > groups > search "Christian".

That will save you making ****ty threads from now on.
Quote by HunterRiggs10
Your post completes me.

Quote by mrwaffles
I think you've won this thread.

Quote by freedoms_stain
darthteet just scored big on the win scale.
I am,
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
me too
christianity
Emerse your soul in love

You used to be alright What happened?

Yellow tigers crouched in jungles in her Dark Eyes .
Last edited by heavyairship at Aug 16, 2008,
christian too!

i believe its possible God had us to evolve some, but not like from a fish or nothin...and the big bang is just redicuously stupid idea
I used to be. But then I realized that religion based on fear is a scam. So, I'm not really into established religion.
Peavey HP Signature EXP (SH4 JB/ SH2 Jazz)
Jackson DK2M
Fender MIM Stratocaster HSS
Fender MiM Telecaster

EVH 5150 III w/ EVH 2x12 cab
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60
Fender Blues Jr.

Boss ME-50; NS-2; RV-5; BF-3
MXR M101 Phase 90
God ftmfw, homefridge

it's always nice to see other christians on here.
btw, what denomination are you? i'm non-denominational, but i go to a Church of Christ church.

figured we might as well talk about christiany stuff.
Quote by frottage
God ftmfw, homefridge

btw, what denomination are you? i'm non-denominational, but i go to a Church of Christ church.

There is a Christian group for this sort of stuff.
Quote by HunterRiggs10
Your post completes me.

Quote by mrwaffles

Quote by freedoms_stain
Quote by frottage
God ftmfw, homefridge

I is a non-denominational too...
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Quote by frottage
God ftmfw, homefridge

I'm Catholic.
This thread has been done at least 5 times, if not 10. They never last because Christians are an extreme minority at UG, which is chock full of militant atheists who like attacking my religion simply because they have issues with it. Seriously, guys, grow the fuck up. By eagerly bashing conservative Christians for being intolerant of other religions and worldviews, yet being just as hateful and intolerant toward Christians, you make yourself a hypocrite of the highest order. Do you see me loudly proclaiming that all atheists should die? There's proof that not all Christians are like that.

BTW, I do agree that conservative Christians are idiots, I'm just pointing out flaws.
Atheist and proud. I believe in myself and in mankind, not in a magic dude.

I believe in science, not in blind faith.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Quote by SunDrop
christian too!

i believe its possible God had us to evolve some, but not like from a fish or nothin...and the big bang is just redicuously stupid idea

Care to defend that statement?
Quote by HunterRiggs10
Your post completes me.

Quote by mrwaffles

Quote by freedoms_stain
Quote by Holy Katana
This thread has been done at least 5 times, if not 10. They never last because Christians are an extreme minority at UG, which is chock full of militant atheists who like attacking my religion simply because they have issues with it. Seriously, guys, grow the fuck up. By eagerly bashing conservative Christians for being intolerant of other religions and worldviews, yet being just as hateful and intolerant toward Christians, you make yourself a hypocrite of the highest order. Do you see me loudly proclaiming that all atheists should die? There's proof that not all Christians are like that.

BTW, I do agree that conservative Christians are idiots, I'm just pointing out flaws.

i'm a conservative christian, but i'm not a fundamentalist.
im christian! Its fun.
"Forget the rules. If it sounds good, it is good."
-Eddie Van Halen
Anyone here in a youth band or worship band?
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
kind of random, but in sunday school (which i hate) last week, we watched an episode of South Park. it was sweet.
Quote by biga29
Anyone here in a youth band or worship band?

i was in the praise band at my old church, but we left cause they were too liberal. i have no friends at my new church, so i haven't really felt like joining the band.
Quote by frottage
i was in the praise band at my old church, but we left cause they were too liberal

They allowed intense, steaming hot man on man action ?
Quote by Toolshed#9
They allowed intense, steaming hot man on man action ?

yup

those were the best days of my life.
There's a condom machine in the guys bathroom at the Christian church around the corner from my house. I know this because we were drinking and skateboarding in the parking lot and there were some people inside and we quickly ran in to use the pissers. I was surprised to say the least- but I'm sure the priests don't want to have the dillemma of running out when a hot altar boy is working late.
Quote by aznrockerdude
There's a group for Christian guitarists... look it up.

and its called.......get ready for this...."Christian Guitarists".
Zomg!!!

and yes, i'm a Christian. and i'm one of the mods for that group. go leave a comment for an invite.
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
There's a condom machine in the guys bathroom at the Christian church around the corner from my house. I know this because we were drinking and skateboarding in the parking lot and there were some people inside and we quickly ran in to use the pissers. I was surprised to say the least- but I'm sure the priests don't want to have the dillemma of running out when a hot altar boy is working late.

yeah, lots of churches are pretty liberal. you wouldn't happen to know if it was a UCC church, would you?
Page 1 of 2