ive been looking for a good guitar to trash around. i play alot of punk and grunge, along with a healthy dose of thrash metal. ive looked at telecasters, jaguars, explorers and some other stuff. but does anyone have some suggestions? nothing too expensive, it will be thrown, smashed, modded, and rebuilt several times.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Try covering some Neil Young songs, I mean, he's obviously not a girl but he's got more than enough estrogen to sound like one.
epiphones probably

and what's cheap exactly, because you're not being very specific...
Gear:
ESP Eclipse 300
Jackson RR3
Bugera 6262 head
Trace Elliot straight cab
Boss NS-2
Boss DD-3
go to a garage sale and check it out. i now have a decent Squier Stratocaster guitar than can be smashed and it only cost me 20 bucks
yeah, the 31,000 dollar acoustic will work nicely.

by cheap, i mean around $500 US?
Quote by RU Experienced?
Try covering some Neil Young songs, I mean, he's obviously not a girl but he's got more than enough estrogen to sound like one.
epiphone lp junior, but for the love of god, please replace the humbucker with something that sounds decent. even if it's made by guitarfetish.
Quote by Invader Jim
The questions people ask here makes me wonder how the TS's dress themselves in the morning and can shower without drowning...
Quote by BrokenFingers
yeah, the 31,000 dollar acoustic will work nicely.

by cheap, i mean around $500 US?

the LP junior looks nice, but the thing i dont like about it is the set neck...id rather have something with a bolt on that i can replace easily.
Quote by RU Experienced?
www.rondomusic.com wide selection, and the majority are below 500, and you can easily get like 3 sx's for less than 500 and have multiple guitars to trash while you're rebuilding the previous trashed one, makes sense doesnt it?
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.
Quote by this&that
www.rondomusic.com wide selection, and the majority are below 500, and you can easily get like 3 sx's for less than 500 and have multiple guitars to trash while you're rebuilding the previous trashed one, makes sense doesnt it?

god bless your soul mate, i love you! that'll do very nicely!
Quote by RU Experienced?
gibson melody maker
Co founder and fifth member of the "I watched The cptncacklefanny Soap Opera" club. pm Theplague925 or PapaSmurph to join.