Tell me what you think of my guitar design. At first I thought it was awesome and then it slowly became boring as the months went by. So, I thought I needed a some outside opinions.

build now.
Quote by Invader Jim
The questions people ask here makes me wonder how the TS's dress themselves in the morning and can shower without drowning...
I like it
I decided I want to be more like the people on ug...

Searchbar!!!

That oughta do it.

Time for a supercool guitar demonstration by herman li,

Herman Li- why is this guitar so big?

Stage guy- because its a bass herman

Look at some of the Burns double-cutaways, and maybe pattern the body curves more after that. And that Gibson Vibrola-style tailpiece is pretty cool, too. How are you gonna do the pickups like that?
I'm not sure, I was thinking of making humbucker covers in that shape.
its a bit elongated i think the body should be a little wider and the horns, in particular the lower horn, further away from the neck otherwise its gonna be hard to get ur hand under there and stretch.
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
I don't like the placement of the pickup switch and the overall body could be a bit wider but overall it looks sick. It would be great for the Br00talz!
I leik music
bottem should be a little wider. wider than the horns. and maybe have the bottem horn a little shorter and have less of a curve
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez TS-9
EHX Big Muff Pi
Companion Fuzz Box
EHX Pulsar
Boss DD-6
Fender Hot Rod Deville 212
line it up with a drawing of an SG and make it about that thick...in fact you could probably follow and SG template exept change it aroudn the horns.

edit:
and the electronics etc.
Sick. Make it now. Last design. Give it Floyd Rose.
Quote by MoogleRancha

You sir, are a genius.

I salute you.

Quote by iwontwait
The bestowing of this thread on my life is yours. Thank you, Benjabenja.
not on the horn. maybe almost beside the fretboard?
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez TS-9
EHX Big Muff Pi
Companion Fuzz Box
EHX Pulsar
Boss DD-6
Fender Hot Rod Deville 212
Honestly, I like the design. I just don't think some parts would work.

In relationship to the neck width, the body would be around 3 feet long. I know it's just a drawing, but the actual neck width will change that design so much.

Also, I would like to see the headstock. The penciled one in the first drawing is kind of lame for that body.

And lastly, the tips of the horns will break off if it's dropped at all. I don't think it's very practical to do double tips (skinny ones too) on each horn. They'll break so fast!

Maybe put the selector switch on the bottom horn, like an Explorer.
Added a headstock, made the neck a little wider and added a pickup switch.

Just for the record, I wasn't planning on building this guitar, I just wanted to make a cool design. If you want to build it, go right ahead. but it still belongs to me.
is there anything I have to change or is it just perfect. What should I call it?
well, the pickguard alone should be a big enough challenge.

that thing would prrroooobably weigh about a metric tonne.

nonetheless, if you wanted to, you could prolly pull it off
------

Shwiggity.
^f*** u. reported.
Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
Whenever I clean my guitars, my family wonders why it smells so good; I say that I exude a fresh citrus scent from hidden orifices.
They stopped asking