Page 1 of 2
What kind of a lame dildo idea is this anyways? Whoever came up with such an idea needs their kneecaps both broken and a dose of nitroglycerin injected into their eyeballs. Then they need their eyes cut out and their balls cut off and their eyes put where their balls go and their balls put in their eye sockets. Discuss how bad or (satan forbid) how good you think this movie is going to be.
Yeah, it's a Dragonball movie, not DBZ. I am kind of stoked to see it though and see how bad of a job they do or maybe even if they do an alright job. I feel obligated to see it though.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
Whatever, like I care... It just kinda came up in conversation between a friend and I so I was like "WHOA, let's see what the pit has to say..."
FTW...don't you mean WTF???
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Quote by magnum1117
FTW...don't you mean WTF???

he's clearly typing in front of a mirror
"Google Images is useless. I used it once to search for a photo of farm equipment and it showed me twenty thousand pictures of horse dicks."
I want to see complete, utter ridiculousness in this movie. Like, to the point where it doesn't even make sense.

I also want to see Mikael Akerfeldt doing a Kamehameha.
FTW?! Live action SEARCHBAR?!?
How many brothas fell victim to the streets?

Rest in peace young nigga, there's a heaven for a G.
As long as JAckie chan is in there somewhere...
Quote by sickman411
S-Gsus wept
For the record, I did intend to type FTW... any web savvy person knows where that comes from, the rest... well maybe just google it... or ask someone on 4chan.
there gonna ruin it

i don't even really remember fighting in DB just a bad guy and goku sometimes turns into the giant wolve thing before cutting his tail off

i think this is going to flop
Quote by TheWizzerd
For the record, I did intend to type FTW... any web savvy person knows where that comes from, the rest... well maybe just google it... or ask someone on 4chan.

i thought it only meant for the win???
Quote by lbc_sublime
there gonna ruin it

i don't even really remember fighting in DB just a bad guy and goku sometimes turns into the giant wolve thing before cutting his tail off

i think this is going to flop

The fighting got almost DBZ style intense near the end when Goku grew up and Picollo spent a whole 2 episodes charging an attack while Goku stood and contemplated on how to block it.
Quote by TheWizzerd

liar...u screwed up and u'r trying to fix it

"Google Images is useless. I used it once to search for a photo of farm equipment and it showed me twenty thousand pictures of horse dicks."
Quote by Ichikurosaki
The fighting got almost DBZ style intense near the end when Goku grew up and Picollo spent a whole 2 episodes charging an attack while Goku stood and contemplated on how to block it.

Quote by piratemetalhead

Yeah i know. Guess fans must of loved it, because they stuck with it for the entire next series.

Quote by Piccolo
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OOOOOOOOOHHhhhh OOOOoohhhHHHHHHHHHHH ooooooooooHHHHHHHH OOOOHHHHH

I've been waiting for this since I was 8
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by dann_blood
I've been waiting for this since I was 8

well, 2 years hasn't been a long wait, now, has it?

anyways, I'm going to see this, definately. I'm really looking forward to see how they put the DB universe into a live action film. I'm sure it'll be worth watching. I mean, if it's terrible, at least you can watch it drunk and try to act out all the stupid stuff with your mates.
Quote by CoreysMonster
well, 2 years hasn't been a long wait, now, has it?

anyways, I'm going to see this, definately. I'm really looking forward to see how they put the DB universe into a live action film. I'm sure it'll be worth watching. I mean, if it's terrible, at least you can watch it drunk and try to act out all the stupid stuff with your mates.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ3qYER2M5Q
Like that.
Quote by TheWizzerd

Well, fuck you and your 4chan bullshit (or your imagination).
My Spanish Hearts
okay everyonje will expect this to suck because its so hard to reproduce **** etc.

but i think everyone wants to see it regardless because they will take the chance incase it utterly rocks!

and you can watch it druink and naked and have a mad time with your mates
Gear:
Maton MS503
Squier Strat
Randall RG75DG3+
H & K 100W Switchblade
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Digitech Crossroads
Digitech Jamman
Zoom G1

Quote by Sol9989
Caramello wins life.

Quote by A8039077
Caramello, that's mother****ing genius!
Quote by Ichikurosaki

And how Namek had 3 seconds to explode, yet they managed to stretch it on for a whole series.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
I remember when they would spend a whole episode charging a single attack, only to have it impact the show in the smallest possible way.

Nevertheless, I used to love the show.
Quote by Caramello Ruell
okay everyonje will expect this to suck because its so hard to reproduce **** etc.

but i think everyone wants to see it regardless because they will take the chance incase it utterly rocks!

and you can watch it druink and naked and have a mad time with your mates

Page 1 of 2