I'm satisfied with the guitar and all, but I'm sure if I payed a good price... The reason is, the seller described the body as "immaculate", when it's not the case. He did tell about the headstock checking though (like a dried up desert floor looking lacquer...). Anyways, there is a fracture at the heel. It's not noticeable in the pics (I'll get better ones later), but it's pretty noticeable in person. Normal scratches here and there. A small gash on the neck (doesn't affect playability, but it's still there). I payed 190 for it (after shipping and stuff).

Thanks.

Gear...
Peavey 5150, Squier, Ibanez RG2EX2, Yamaha F150, Ibanez RT150, MXR noisegate
Get pics of entire guitar, and tell us specs before we determine that.
7-String Legion
Quote by TheJem
Justice4AllOne pretty much mentioned all of my ideas so yeah...pointless pun post.

Quote by MightySumo
Thanks fer settin me straight on that Justice

Quote by oneblackened
I was thinking that too, Justice usually seems like a pretty knowledgeable guy.
These are the only two things that pop out, and you can't really see anything with non specific pics like body pics, but I will get them up later if you still want them.

Specs won't really help if you're not really familiar with this guitar, but I should've mentioned model number. It is the RT150.

Thanks.
Gear...
that looks about standard. maybe you did, but that is about what it is used anywhere.
Quote by athlete1
that looks about standard. maybe you did, but that is about what it is used anywhere.

Yeah, but the reason I'm asking is cause I payed the 190 without factoring in the cracked heel. I'm not too big on buying guitars (This is my third one), so I'm not sure if cracked neck heels affect the price very much.

How did that checking even occur? It's so weird. I kinda like the look of it though, hehe.

Thanks.
Gear...
the crack in the neck joint happens on all older Ibanez's
2009 Engl Powerball 100watt
1985 Marshall 1960a 4x12 with G12-65s
1989 Ibanez 540S LTD DY
2006 Epiphone G-400
Yup, cracking heel joint is very common on old Ibanez guitars, and is nothing to worry about, it's just the paint.
Why did Pat Metheney cross the road? He didn't, his hair got in the way
--
Member #1 of Ibanez > You club. PM me to join