So I just called my former marijuana dealer and left a message but my voice cracked on the last word.

Sounded kind of like "so mabey we can work something out okeaaaey." It was pretty unique too. i sounded like britany Spears from the 'hit me baby' song, you know the "oh baeya oh baeya" part by now hopefully.

Tell your voice crack stories here.
Last edited by IamGod 666 at Aug 17, 2008,
are you high?
my 6 best friends:
Ibanez Artcore AF75
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
LTD H-207 7 string
Ibanez Acoustic
Quote by LEGION NO MODS!
I AM LEGION FOR I AM MANY

trolls go to hell

...true story

and to TS...my band was recording an album and i was doing vocals and my voice cracked at one part in the song. it was pretty funny. we were laughing for a while but then decided we liked it so we kept it
Quote by A Rolling Stone
My first date was nowhere near as bad as your grammar
I'd use a pear right here if it weren't a bannable offence...

Oh yea, and it wasn't a voice crack, but a funny crack nonetheless...
When i'd only been goin out with my ex for like a week, we were on a date and her back cracked, I said "Nice crack!" she almost slapped me, thinkin i was talkin bout her arse hehe. then we laughed.
Quote by sickman411
S-Gsus wept
Last edited by S-Gsus at Aug 17, 2008,
it's my name is legion for WE are many
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
Legion why can't you put up a cool picture like a chick with big tits or something?
Quote by Callicut
Legion why can't you put up a cool picture like a chick with big tits or something?

Agreed.
last.fm: last.fm/thrashmetal101
follow me on twitter
Quote by Sonicxlover
Emotionally, it makes me feel good. Physically, it makes me feel good.
t3h lulz. th3y r 3pic.

My voice cracks at all the wrong moments. Like when I'm having a conversation, I'll say"yeah"and the last half of the word sounds like Herbert the pedophile. Damn puberty...
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by IamGod 666
So I just called my former marijuana dealer and left a message but my voice cracked on the last word.

Sounded kind of like "so mabey we can work something out okeaaaey." It was pretty unique too. i sounded like britany Spears from the 'hit me baby' song, you know the "oh baeya oh baeya" part by now hopefully.

Tell your voice crack stories here.

You see son, every boy's body goes through some changes. Voice cracking is natural, don't be embarrased!
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
I just got back from the IMAX ( I went to see the Dark Knight, again), and I remember the part where Rachel was tied to chair talking to Harvey before the explosions took place..
Her voice was crackin like crazy and it kinda annoyed me, and I also wonder why the chose a different actor than the Rachel that was in Batman Begins....(sorry, I went a little off topic)

MC name = Bearrorism
Quote by Gargantuan
I just got back from the IMAX ( I went to see the Dark Knight, again), and I remember the part where Rachel was tied to chair talking to Harvey before the explosions took place..
Her voice was crackin like crazy and it kinda annoyed me, and I also wonder why the chose a different actor than the Rachel that was in Batman Begins....(sorry, I went a little off topic)

Because Tom Cruise wouldn't let Katie Holmes out of the house until she finished her vegetables like a good Scientology slave.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
For an activity once, at a school camp, we had to run through a little alley-type-thing, yelling as loud as we could... one at a time.
Needless to say, my voice cracked superbly.