So if the pictures bother you, go to "Control Panel" and click on "Option", then scroll down until you see an option for "Show Images" and turn it off and save your settings. Just thought that might be useless.

When the guy who's doing this is banned, I'll delete this thread

edit: Don't scroll down if you are sensitive, our joker claimed the first post and from the URL's it looks pretty bad. To be exact, I'm told it's a very graphic gif of a pigs head being chainsawed off and a mutilated penis. So, just a warning.
The Pit. The Movie.
Last edited by Spay at Aug 17, 2008,
^^

Thanks, TS.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
I was just about to post this.
The first question I ask myself when something doesn't seem to be beautiful is why do I think it's not beautiful. And very shortly you discover that there is no reason.-John Cage
Quote by Spay
So if the pictures bother you, go to "Control Panel" and scroll down until you see an option for "Show Images" and turn it off and save your settings. Just thought that might be useless.

When the guy who's doing this is banned, I'll delete this thread

Someone should create an anti LEGION group? or would that be honoring the fag? also firefox + adblock works well

Gear:
Ibanez JPM P100A
Schecter C7 Loomis
Ibanez Rg1570
Agile Intrepid 828 Pro Dual
Schecter Omen FR Extreme
Ibanez RG550 (Fernandez Sustainer)
Laney World Series 120-TR
POD X3 Live
Did anyone actually look the GIF?

As hardened as I am, that got me.
Quote by Ur all $h1t

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
thanks TS
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
What are the pictures of anyway? I saw one with a mutilated penis, but I turned the images off before I saw the others.
The first question I ask myself when something doesn't seem to be beautiful is why do I think it's not beautiful. And very shortly you discover that there is no reason.-John Cage
Just wondering; what exactly is that picture depicting...?
Here's my Youtube channel.
I play guitar and video games on it.
You're more than welcome to check it out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Born_to_shred : Next week or so
Quote by Born_to_shred
Just wondering; what exactly is that picture depicting...?

Some yellow thing cutting a penis in half.
Quote by Thornography
Some yellow thing cutting a penis in half.

I knew the penis part.
I thought it was a fortune cookie.
Here's my Youtube channel.
I play guitar and video games on it.
You're more than welcome to check it out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Born_to_shred : Next week or so
Quote by slash591
just fu cking ignore him. dont make threads on how to avoid him. dont talk about how gay he is, just keep reporting him. you are all falling into his trap, he wants you to notice him and talk about him. thats what he jacks off to in his mothers basement

Still, I wanted to make this thread so that people don't have to be afraid of scrolling down to the next post. Really, I think I could puke at some of these images. And if this prevents that from happening, then I think it's worth it.
The Pit. The Movie.
no i think they should make a mod team to deal with this, they would be normal posters in the pit or anywhere else on the thread but when theres a troll or a /b/tard someone on the team can deal with them without getting the admins or other mods involved this way the mods can deal with actual problems
if this does happen i wanna apply for it
Quote by thrashmetal101
WTF

I don't know. A guy mentioned adblock in a thread and frenchy said if he mentioned it again he would be banned.
Quote by Born_to_shred
I knew the penis part.
I thought it was a fortune cookie.

I'm glad I turned it off when I did O.o
The Pit. The Movie.
Alright, I've seen that he is banned. Are his posts removed so I can delete this thread?
The Pit. The Movie.
Wow that first .gif made me cry. Wow, it is a pig getting chainsawed. Like honestly how ****ed up can you be to find enjoyment in that ****? I'm deeply disturbed like honestly.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
The first one was a guy cutting off a pigs head with a chainsaw.

It was nasty.
Quote by Ur all $h1t

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by tayroar
Wow that first .gif made me cry. Wow, it is a pig getting chainsawed. Like honestly how ****ed up can you be to find enjoyment in that ****? I'm deeply disturbed like honestly.

my god, that was truly disturbing, and ive been here thru a few of these invasions....

And wow, mods, how hard can it be to remove the posts he made. Not exactly like they are hard to find...
Under these circumstances, I'm going to bump this thread =/
The Pit. The Movie.
why haven't these pictures been removed?

of course, I really don't know since I've turned off images (thank you TS ) but since you guys are still talking...
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Quote by Its_Rock77
why haven't these pictures been removed?

of course, I really don't know since I've turned off images (thank you TS ) but since you guys are still talking...

Because there aren't any mods on right now Dx
The Pit. The Movie.