Page 1 of 2
Its over but what am I supposed to do now until we can take her to the vet. Like what should I do to care for her. She is now blind and can not walk on one side, she is 7.
Any help would very much appreciated.
just lay down beside her, silently, and pet her nice. let her know you are there, so she is not totally scared. thats all i can think of, sorry about your cat man
go google it, youll find a lot of animal care sites that will help you with this kind of thing. You dont have a vet that stays open all night or has someone there in case of emergency?
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Quote by thrashmetal101
I'm sorry man, but this made me laugh. Seriously.

me 2

but just let her know u'r there
"Google Images is useless. I used it once to search for a photo of farm equipment and it showed me twenty thousand pictures of horse dicks."
he's getting more pics
"Google Images is useless. I used it once to search for a photo of farm equipment and it showed me twenty thousand pictures of horse dicks."
+1

i loled a bit and thought it was this kind of stroke

UGs Pit has bad luck theres bad news like all the time.
Quote by Callicut
Wheres legion in this thread?

fu ck you
Slash rocks

Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky w/ EMG 81/85
Ibanez grx20
Roland Cube 15x
Zoom 606
coming soon..tube amp (suggestions?), BOSS GT-10

Quote by daytripper75
because banning people makes up for my small penis

Quote by D&DLover
pure win
Quote by EddyPT
he's getting more pics

fu ck you too
Slash rocks

Gear:
Ibanez grx20
Roland Cube 15x
Zoom 606

Quote by daytripper75

Quote by D&DLover
pure win
yeah whats will all this tradgedy, i would advise that you comfort your cat and hold her and keep her close and pet her, make her feel as comfortable as possible.
Quote by slash591
fu ck you too

someone's got her period...
Quote by EddyPT
someone's got her period...

suck my di ck you stupid spic
Slash rocks

Gear:
Ibanez grx20
Roland Cube 15x
Zoom 606

Quote by daytripper75

Quote by D&DLover
pure win
Make sure she knows you're there, yes. Also move her food bowls close to her so she knows that food is nearby also. Sorry to hear about this...the poor thing. Your vet should always have an emergency line though. Try calling every number you have for them.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Righto. You're officially the best person ever.
Thanks babe.

Paine of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM metacarpi, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!

SSBB FC: 0645 - 5498 - 0197
I'd think of getting a new cat. 7 is way too old anyways. Get a widdle baby kitty.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by slash591

dude...u'r missing the point...the cat had a stroke...
Quote by slash591

im reporting you, three times without a reason is just to much.
pics or it didnt happen
Quote by mckraf
bang juliet in front of the class, that will make you less of a shy person and u get some poon out of it
i'm really sorry to hear that...and i agree with most the people here. let her know you are there for 'em.

and i'm really sorry for the jerk offs being so insensitive about it (

i'll pray for your cat )
Quote by dann_blood
You're ginger. The terrible affliction which is a midpoint between all three.
I'm so, so sorry.

Quote by '-tempest-'
Sidewalk Stories. ftw

www.myspace.com/colleenuprising

Colleen
Quote by ling_yu

you are no part of this. this eddy clown has been a jackass all night. i think it started in the suicide thread. dont stick your nose into **** you know nothing about.
Slash rocks

Gear:
Ibanez grx20
Roland Cube 15x
Zoom 606

Quote by daytripper75

Quote by D&DLover
pure win
Quote by ling_yu

Thx for standing up to me =D
Quote by EddyPT

she wrongly stood up for you. i guess i stood up to you. i wouldnt be such a jerk if you would stop acting like a moron
Slash rocks

Gear:
Ibanez grx20
Roland Cube 15x
Zoom 606

Quote by daytripper75

Quote by D&DLover
pure win
Quote by slash591
you are no part of this. this eddy clown has been a jackass all night. i think it started in the suicide thread. dont stick your nose into **** you know nothing about.

Then stop feeding the fucking troll. If it serious enough, and you feel he should be banned/warned, then report him, and don't reply to his posts.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by EddyPT

im going to report him too, whatever started in the other thread should have ended there, otherwise its just pointless and just him harassing you.
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Quote by slash591

your
1. spaming
2. being rude

niether is allowed or appreciated, this thread might get closed because of you. and once again, sorry about your cat TS,
my cat is 17 years old, shes like 90 in human years and she needs a stool to get up on everything and even then its hard for her.
Quote by slash591
she wrongly stood up for you. i guess i stood up to you. i wouldnt be such a jerk if you would stop acting like a moron

thx for the correction m8...
Quote by slash591

your a ****ing asshole. you need your ass kicked

anyway back to mourning of dead cat....
Quote by convictionless
my cat is 17 years old, shes like 90 in human years and she needs a stool to get up on everything and even then its hard for her.

You mean cat years?
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by ling_yu
your
1. spaming
2. being rude

niether is allowed or appreciated, this thread might get closed because of you. and once again, sorry about your cat TS,

how the hell am i spamming? please justify.
Slash rocks

Gear:
Ibanez grx20
Roland Cube 15x
Zoom 606

Quote by daytripper75

Quote by D&DLover
pure win
I'm going to say a prayer for your cat, I hope it gets help and it gets better, I would hate to lose my cat.

Hope it all works out
Quote by Bloodavian

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Quote by Phazer
your a ****ing asshole. you need your ass kicked

anyway back to mourning of dead cat....

No he really isn't an asshole in the suicide thread that he is talking about the Eddy kid made fun fo a dude's friend because she said she was going to kill herself.
I reported the comment I believe it was along the lines of

"I live in Virginia I'll help her

*BOOM*

Oops too late"

Something like that.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
i know what spamming is. its late and ive had a sh itty day and if everyone could lay off and stop getting so trigger-happy with the report button maybe i wont be such a jerk. and to phazer, as s-kicking threats over the internet are pointless.
Slash rocks

Gear:
Ibanez grx20
Roland Cube 15x
Zoom 606

Quote by daytripper75

Quote by D&DLover
pure win
Quote by tayroar
No he really isn't an asshole in the suicide thread that he is talking about the Eddy kid made fun fo a dude's friend because she said she was going to kill herself.
I reported the comment I believe it was along the lines of

"I live in Virginia I'll help her

*BOOM*

Oops too late"

Something like that.

thank you, im really not an asshole. i just feel that people that say stupid sh it like hes been saying need to be put in their place.
Slash rocks

Gear:
Ibanez grx20
Roland Cube 15x
Zoom 606

Quote by daytripper75

Quote by D&DLover
pure win
Quote by slash591
i know what spamming is. its late and ive had a sh itty day

Go to bed.

and if everyone could lay off and stop getting so trigger-happy with the report button maybe i wont be such a jerk. and to phazer, as s-kicking threats over the internet are pointless.

Most people just say reported so people shut up about it. People don't report things because they don't like the poster. They report things they see against the rules.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by slash591
i know what spamming is. its late and ive had a sh itty day and if everyone could lay off and stop getting so trigger-happy with the report button maybe i wont be such a jerk. and to phazer, as s-kicking threats over the internet are pointless.

i wasnt threatening just stating the obvious someone should do you a favour
Page 1 of 2