haha...he's old.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
I definitely have to go see that. It looks like it's going to cause a lot of controversy.
Looks rather entertaining, however I don't see the point of taking comedians seriously.
he is kind of funny because he thinks he is cutting edge satire because he is not an inbred right wing republican. He should check out some political satire in the uk where there is a bit more to go on than OMG you are totally inbred and retarded, and where we realise other countries exist.
Quote by Phazer
he is kind of funny because he thinks he is cutting edge satire because he is not an inbred right wing republican. He should check out some political satire in the uk where there is a bit more to go on than OMG you are totally inbred and retarded, and where we realise other countries exist.

Come again?
Quote by Phazer

must....resist....pear....

sweeping generalization prevails again!
Quote by Killian5-0
I was looking at a friend of mines baby that was just born and I said "He's younger than me"

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
Last edited by nexteyenate at Aug 17, 2008,
how can you explain the concept of inbred and retarded to americans who dont understand the concept?!? someone help me out here
Can't wait for the Christian groups to start claiming those filthy athiests are behind this.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by dann_blood
Can't wait for the Christian groups to start claiming those filthy athiests are behind this.

Considering Maher is an atheist, they are.

I want to see this.
Quote by Phazer
how can you explain the concept of inbred and retarded to americans who dont understand the concept?!? someone help me out here

Why don't you? Judging from your previous posts, you seem like an expert on those issues
I must see this. I mean, I have no choice. No choice!
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by dann_blood

it's what they do best