i was wondering what our some good quality leads?

i have a planet waves lead and my bass teacher said that they dud out on you pretty fast

so i was wondering what are some good leads or good companies that makes leads?

the reason im asking here and not in another forum is because the other forums are electric guitar oriented if you know what i mean

thanks
Originally Posted by smb
I'm an arrogant bastard - I thought I was good before I'd plucked a note. I was right, of course.

Quote by MetalBass 77
sonsie knows all
I was under the impression that planet waves were pretty high quality, and all there leads have a lifetime warranty anyway.
Also try Hotline leads, they are pretty thick and the jacks are gold plated, and also relatively cheap. I've never had any trouble with mine.
A bit off topic, has anyone had any experience with the magnetic snap jack leads?
thats what i thought as well but my teacher has had bad experiences with planet waves
Originally Posted by smb
I'm an arrogant bastard - I thought I was good before I'd plucked a note. I was right, of course.

Quote by MetalBass 77
sonsie knows all
Quote by zeppelinfreak51
Anything BUT Monster

Why? I've never had one of my monster cables crap out on me, even after I dropped my amp on one. Plus, pretty much any GC will replace a Monster even without a receipt.
^Yeah, I was also wondering why he recommended horizon over Monster. Why spend a ton of money on shoddy cables instead of spending a fair amount on a cable that has an insane warranty?
Gear:

Fender Mexi Fat Strat
2005 Taylor 614ce

Fender MIM J-Bass Fretless
I've had the same 2 Planet Waves leads for the last 9 or so years so I'd definately say their good, their the ones with the big end bits that tell you where to plug them in (guitar one end, amp other) if that's any help+there's a life time warranty so I suppose their the only ones I'm ever going to need
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
there are several good brands of cable but i think monster is the safest bet.

x
Fender Geddy Lee Jazz
Warwick Corvette $$
Rockbass Streamer Fretless
Hartke HA5000
SWR Triad

Quote by Victory2134
I happen to enjoy every mankiss from shinhoman.
My monster went to sht after a short time, whereas both the guitarists in my band use planet waves and have no problems.
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Of course I don't wanna go in the woods. There's bears in there.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Jeff Ament is a sexy sexy beast.

Quote by Karvid
Yes. Chest hair = automatic awesome. Even if you're a woman.
I was gonna buy a planet waves lead the other day, but the guy said that most of the planet wave leads they sell are returned after a few weeks, he recomended kerlin leads which apparently theyve never had any returned, i bought it and it seems to be pretty solid
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
I have never had an issue with a Planet Waves lead. I'd recommend Monster cables as well; and yes they have an awesome warranty. They take any failed lead back, no questions asked. Even with visible cat bite marks.
^ really? Do I need any sort of receit or anything?
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Of course I don't wanna go in the woods. There's bears in there.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Jeff Ament is a sexy sexy beast.

Quote by Karvid
Yes. Chest hair = automatic awesome. Even if you're a woman.
i use planet waves cuircut breakers and fender koils
Quote by the humanity
Captainjack666
the lord of sexyness...
Quote by slaptasticdave
^ really? Do I need any sort of receipt or anything?

No--and I was honest about it. I said "my cat bit through the cord and I need a new one". The shop took it back and gave me a new one.
I told the shop that I dropped my amp on it and that the cable(Monster) didn't work anymore and they gave me a new one. The warranty is amazing.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
Rocktronic leads, pretty cheap and only broken one (old drunk guy came flying into me with some force at a gig and snapped the end of the lead off inside my bass)