Page 1 of 2
Ok so im going to be a senior in highschool starting tuesday and for many reasons i moved 3 hrs away from the high school and place i formally called home.

So i dont know a soul and while i dont mind that because i can meet knew people eventually, but i will have nowhere to sit during lunch. I dont want to be that loser who sits alone.

Sooooooo any advice other than rape?
walk up to people and just say hi. im a freshman, thats what i did.
When all else fails, ask the pit.
Quote by I-Watch-Anime
walk up to people and just say hi. im a freshman, thats what i did.

english motherfucker, can you read it?

Im a senior.

since this comment created so much hatred, ill apologize. No more pulp fiction jokes for me.
Last edited by on a jet at Aug 17, 2008,
well you do have classes before lunch yes? maybe sit beside someone in the previous class, right before lunch, talk to the guy or girl, and just walk to the caf with them. it'll be implied that you're sitting together.

edit: be nice to I-Watch-Anime, they were just trying to help....
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Sometimes if you sit alone people will sit with you....but

just sit with anybody, be outgoing you'll be fine.
Last edited by -jeff- at Aug 17, 2008,
1.Find a group of people who look similar to you.
2.Say Hi
3.Sit at table.

Perfect.

At my school though, you'd have friends before lunch and aleady have a place in their group.
if you aren't shy, just go up to people and say hi. i start high school in about 3 weeks, so if you are shy like me, ill tell you then. lol
Interact with people, if you seem to be hitting it off be like "I just moved here.. mind if I sit with you guys at lunch?"
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
Quote by on a jet
Ok so im going to be a senior in highschool starting tuesday and for many reasons i moved 3 hrs away from the high school and place i formally called home.

So i dont know a soul and while i dont mind that because i can meet knew people eventually, but i will have nowhere to sit during lunch. I dont want to be that loser who sits alone.

I know the feeling. I've moved schools quite a few times over the years. Just sit down at a random table with a few seats open, but not empty. Most kids probably won't bother you over it.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Sit alone.

Worked for me. Being that loser isn't as bad as you'd think.

this, i actually like it.
Get there early and sit alone
People will sit down next to you

the hardest day is the first, just got through that
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Quote by RounderIII
you are an ass.

and a loser.

I believe that was a Pulp Fiction reference, not him being a douche.
Quote by on a jet
english motherfucker, can you read it?

Im a senior.

This looks like the reason you have nowhere to sit, he's trying to give nice advice, and you crack an english joke...
Quote by Filter
This looks like the reason you have nowhere to sit, he's trying to give nice advice, and you crack an english joke...

as the guy above you said, it was a pulp fiction reference. I was just using it to point out that he didnt read that i was a senior not a freshman.
its pretty simple...just make one friend, and be like hey, mind if i sit with you at lunch? i'm sure they would let you, being new after all.
Quote by dann_blood
You're ginger. The terrible affliction which is a midpoint between all three.
I'm so, so sorry.

Quote by '-tempest-'
Sidewalk Stories. ftw

www.myspace.com/colleenuprising

Colleen
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Sit alone.

Worked for me. Being that loser isn't as bad as you'd think.

+1.
Gave me time to finish homework, read, listen to music, or nap during lunch with no one there to bother me.
Quote by on a jet
as the guy above you said, it was a pulp fiction reference. I was just using it to point out that he didnt read that i was a senior not a freshman.

I fail to see the difference in your situations, aside from you are older.
Alvarez dreadnought
Gibson SG
EC-1000
Homemade Strat (seymour duncan classic stack p/ups)
Vox Tonelab (original desktop model) with full board footswitch
Vox AD50
Quote by on a jet
Ok so im I'm going to be a senior in highschool high school starting tuesday Tuesday, and for many reasons i I moved 3 hrs away from the high school and place i I formally formerly called home.

So i I dont don't know a soul and while i I dont mind that because i I can meet knew new people eventually, but i I will have nowhere to sit during lunch. I dont don't want to be that loser who sits alone.

English, motherfucker. Can you speak it?
I have the opposite problem. I got to know a lot of the more popular kids in my class. And so now I know they're faggots and id rather sit at the silent table. Thats cch. Just hope for the best and prepare for the worst thats my advice.
dude

pick a fight with the meanest looking guy at school, u'll loose, but u'll be popular.

or rape is always good
"Google Images is useless. I used it once to search for a photo of farm equipment and it showed me twenty thousand pictures of horse dicks."
I've got early release every day so it doesn't matter for me....
Quote by Hakanku
I once went in to a public restroom and George Michael approached me for sex. True Story.
oh this guys prob shy

1..go to the cafe and take your time buying lunch
2.. play sports, thats a good way to meet people
3..there a 95 percent chance u will be a loner during the first day so get over it
4...keep positive, dont go home that day and be like, oh **** this is the gayes school..
5..u will meet tons of people the first week, by week 2 you will have some idea who you would like to be

i went over this some time ago...
Quote by Blitzraptor007
I've got early release every day so it doesn't matter for me....

i could of have that. I could have gone from 8:30-12 one semester and 8:30-2 the other but now its 8:30-2 both semesters

but i guess its still not to bad.
oh and remember, you make 20 times more friends if you show interest in them instead of waitng for them to come to you
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRXHDEREliQ

...no video, but that's the best I could find in my whole 2 minutes of searching.

Best way to go is to talk to people before hand, in your class. Make some buddies before lunch, and just talk to everyone. Be nice. If you stay quiet and kind of keep to yourself, sometimes people take that as you being stuck up
Quote by EddyPT
dude

pick a fight with the meanest looking guy at school, u'll loose, but u'll be popular.

or rape is always good

idiot/retard/preschooler whos highschool experience rests in generic preteen movies

If you want to be a loner but not one that everyone can laugh at as they hang around in their group of friends you could just go to the library for lunch. Read up on music theory/do homework etc. I did that my sophomore year and I'm not sure which I prefer, eating with some buddies or just being alone. Or you might be able to go off campus as a senior...
Smoke a LOT of weed.
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.
YOU: "Hey guys, mind if i sit over here?"
THEM: "OKAY!"
YOU: ??????
THEM: "Profit!!!"
Yes I am from Hawaii.

It's not really a great place to live..
..but fun if you're a tourist!
FoTB Duration: June 12, 2008 - July 12, 2008
It's good to be back guys.
Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
Smoke a LOT of weed.

dude, you know im gonna do that.

I just have to meet a dealer first.
Quote by on a jet
dude, you know im gonna do that.

I just have to meet a dealer first.

You'll find one bro. Shit will unfold as the universe intended it to.

EDIT:
Quote by RPGoof
Sit at a table, stare at the hottest girl and:

Smack a bitch?
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.
Quote by AeroRocker

the hardest day is the first, just got through that

Oh, I thought you were quoting Grateful Dead....."The first day is always the hardest day"-Uncle John's Band

Anyways, I had the same problem, just go with the flow, the first day, you may sit alone, or you'll join a table, or somebody will invite you....But you'll make friends in a few days, so it'll be a day of loneliness.......Just don't jump up on the table and start singing about ****

I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Page 1 of 2