Page 1 of 2
Aight, heres the dealio, I could this week stay the night at a chicks house I formally liked, and shes smokin.
Sounds good?
Well, the big catch here is, Im dating.
And the way I would get there would be thru my GF, shes staying at her grandmas for a week, and Id go to said smokin girls house to sleep, and spend the day with my GF.
Mind you, I think, uh, know I can be faithful... Its just, should I even TEMPT fate?...
go for it...shes smokin
"Google Images is useless. I used it once to search for a photo of farm equipment and it showed me twenty thousand pictures of horse dicks."
pee in her butt man, do it for us. when she realizes what youre doing and screams and tries to fight you off put your hands in the air and yell "UG FTW"
go for it, or even maybe get your gf to stay over too for a threesome and that is just plain EPIC
Quote by mr_hacksaw
pee in her butt man, do it for us. when she realizes what youre doing and screams and tries to fight you off put your hands in the air and yell "UG FTW"

Quoted for truth, but make sure to make demon horns with both your hands when you scream "UG FTW"
Quote by mr_hacksaw

roflmao ok classic!
anyways if ur serious about your girl dont think about it but if you dont really care then hit up the smokerrr.but im more of the faithful type with my girl.
Quote by Allnightmask22

Alternatively, have your friends hold him down, then take a dump in his mouth, make sure your genitals don't touch him though, that's gay.

Quote by RageAgainst...
Teddy-Metal
for those who like to mosh, but just wanna cuddle afterwards

smashing pumkins fans=)^
Quote by mr_hacksaw

DUDE YES laughed so hard

inb4threesome?
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
I wouldn't even do it. If my GF was staying at some 'smokin' guy's house I would be
1) mad jealous
2) mad paranoid

if it can be avoided, just don't do it. What do you have to gain from this? Something goes wrong and you can kiss your relationship goodbye. I know your penis is saying yes, but listen to your head (not that head)

...or typical pit answer: Stick it in her pooper! yay!
Quote by mr_hacksaw

funniest f*cking thing i've seen all day, i should sig that ****...
Quote by convictionless
go for it, or even maybe get your gf to stay over too for a threesome and that is just plain EPIC

This.
Quote by thsrayas
Why did women get multiple orgasms instead of men? I want a river of semen flowing out of my room to mark my territory.
For some reason I feel like posting the Ug "its a stereo amp" meme in this thread...
Quote by jackbauer
playing by yourself is like masturbating, sure it feels great, but it's nothing compared to the real deal.

Quote by guylee
Oh Shit! I Have A Weird Growth On My Body!

To The Pit!

JOIN MY GROUP plox

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/tonelife/
hahaha damn, im glad everyone like the "pee in her butt thing" my friend and i came up with it like a year ago, i just threw the UG FTW on for the lulz

you are gonna do it though, right?
Quote by mr_hacksaw

the only post in a long time that made me laugh out loud really hard
Gear:
Fender MIA Strat w/EMG SA's
Fender Super 60
Boss RT-20 Rotary Sim
Ibanez AD-9 Analog Delay
EHX Big Muff

"Doctor Kindly Tell Your Wife
That I'm Alive, Flowers Thrive
Realise, Realise, Realise"
Hows about I stay at this chicks place and you don't jeopardize your relationship.

I think that's a sound plan.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by mr_hacksaw

Most definitley just made me lawl. Well done sir.
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
am I the only one who didn't find that post even remotely funny?

and TS, don't do it. stay with your gf and her grandmother maybe?
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Well, hell, shes into the 3sum thing... Ill suggest it... If she doesnt go for it, and the smokin chick doesnt, then Ill just figure somthin out. And no, my GF is hotter.
*cough*

HOWEVER the funny pee in butt guy might have somthing....
You should trademark that move dude, its all you.
Quote by Hobbs333
Aight, heres the dealio, I could this week stay the night at a chicks house I formally liked, and shes smokin.
Sounds good?
Well, the big catch here is, Im dating.
And the way I would get there would be thru my GF, shes staying at her grandmas for a week, and Id go to said smokin girls house to sleep, and spend the day with my GF.
Mind you, I think, uh, know I can be faithful... Its just, should I even TEMPT fate?...

Ew. Yellow teeth, bad breath... No thanks.
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
Quote by Gibson06
Ew. Yellow teeth, bad breath... No thanks.

Nicely taken outta context sir.
Quote by Hobbs333
Nicely taken outta context sir.

actually, I believe he legitimately misunderstood you.

edit the first post to say "smokin hot"
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Quote by Its_Rock77
actually, I believe he legitimately misunderstood you.

edit the first post to say "smokin hot"

It was a joke. lol
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
"But Tifanny! The Pit told me to do it! You gotta believe me it wasn't my fault!"
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Ha, she would love that, IM sure...

"I swear to god, THEY TOLD ME TO! If I didnt the pit wouldent think Im cool, and thats what matters here."
Oh and be like the millions of other retards out there who throw away their relationship for some 2 minute microwave easy-**** piece of ass. I hate people that even consider it. Why do people think every that has a hole in it is ****able, don't do it and have some self-respect.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Quote by IncubusMan999
Oh and be like the millions of other retards out there who throw away their relationship for some 2 minute microwave easy-**** piece of ass. I hate people that even consider it. Why do people think every that has a hole in it is ****able, don't do it and have some self-respect.

+1

- the cursing.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Quote by Cryptorchild
If TS says smoking one more time im gna kill sum1, lulz

ssssssMOKIN'
Quote by IncubusMan999

Easy killer. Just asking if my idea was bad.

A simple "No" wouldda sufficed.
well if you think you will eventually break it off with your gf...and she wont put out..hit up the hottie
Quote by jsbud11
Dude your leetness is maximum.
Seriously if you leave UG without becoming a mod, I will kill someone.
Quote by Devopast
This is turning into fap-to-amazingfretman's-love-a-thon
I don't see what the big deal about sex is. I mean, you stick it in her, slap her titties around and then pee.
Quote by top shelf

I couldn't do it [masturbate] with the cast on however. That's when I dug out my baby sister's stuffed animals and went to town

Quote by Tubyboulin
Is it bad that I imagined you saying that in a really sexy voice?
Quote by NotAGuitarHero
I don't see what the big deal about sex is. I mean, you stick it in her, slap her titties around and then pee.

SIGGED NIGGA!
Uh, well, Idk. Im teh type of dude who does it, then proceeds to rub it in all my friends faces.
Im that kinda guy.
Really though, I suppose the only way this idea works, is if shes involved.
No prob with that. At all. I welcome it. If I succeed in this, Ill tell all of you and rub it in your faces.
ok, so ive made my jokes, but on a serious note. think about your relationship with your girlfriend before you do anything. it wont be the same if you cheat and she doesnt find out. and if your girlfriend is good to you then you really shouldnt do this because not every girl makes you lasagna man. remember that
Page 1 of 2