Been trying to get her to sing for a while. Its a cover of Weezers, "Say it aint so". She wanted to do it. I didnt know it and spent a few hours learning (somewhat) the song and laying down the tracks. She giggled through the song at points and the vocals are priceless. I'll keep this one forever. Enjoy. Here is the link http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=6799761&q=hi

Then her and a friend of hers did the vocals for All American Rejects, "Swing Swing". It a rough mix and needs work. Vocals are too loud. I need to put in the intro (organ and synth parts). And I need to add the lead guitar track and retrack the drums. Basically whole thing . I didnt know this one either, so it was, learn it quick and lay down the tracks. We are gonna redo the vocals too, once I get the music tracks done. They were just playing around and I recorded the whole thing. I have Skater Boi, Barbie Girl, TNT, Mony Mony, and some others I dont know. They want me to lay down the music and then them redo the vocals. Barbie Girl is gonna be a bitch to do the music for. All techno. I'll have to do alot of hunt and peck on the synth. Anyway, another rough, fun track to listen too. Enjoy. http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=6813730&q=hi
lol sounds like it was fun.

How old is your daughter? And for some reason she sounds Australian or something haha...

Not the greatest cover but i enjoyed it...

haha @ the giggling.

EDIT: She should put some more emotion into it and try a rougher-sounding voice. Also, what gear did you use?

2nd EDIT: They did better on the Swing Swing one... but Say It Ain't So is just priceless
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Last edited by evening_crow at Aug 17, 2008,
Thanks for the listen. Yes she lacks emotion on these tunes. But that will come. She is 15 (my youngest of 4). As far as gear I used. Mackie Onyx 1640 Friewire Mixer, Carvin Electric guitar plugged into a Boss GT8 which flows into my Mackie. Bass guitar was DI into the Mackie (A cheap Peavey Bass), Drums are Sonor Force 3007 drum set. Mics were either Shures or Audix. I use Tracktion 3 as my DAW
You have some really awesome gear dude. I wish i had the gear to make mixes like those.

Your guitar tone and your snare and kick sounds are SO awesome.

Nah actually disregard that^^. It all sounds awesome just those bits in particular caught my attention.
Private guitar lessons available in West London, UK with an experienced and qualified tutor. Most subjects/styles covered. PM me for more information.
Thanks. Now if only I could sing better. I sing out of necessity, and I stink. My daughter has potential, I sound like a wounded rabit. I actually have a small studio that is starting to get some business. Stuff I do for other artist is alot better than mine. Im not a very good musician. Im still learning to play. And I really enjoy recording. Its good therapy.
Yeah yeah, good stuff.

But your daughter... is she hot?
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Pretty good. Kudos to your daughter
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

Quote by Scruffy77
MAN i love this version bush, very cool man

Thanks. She had fun with it. We have been busy with soccer and school stuff. So we havent had time to do any recording. Hope to soon
Quote by BushmasterM4
Yeah, But so is my M4 after I shoot it at all the guys who chase her.

did you just tell us that your daughter is hot.....?

that statement makes me uncomfortable being in your thread. :/

...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
All my daugher are pretty. But I dont worry about the boyfriends. Here is how I control the boyfriends
Last edited by BushmasterM4 at Sep 10, 2008,
Quote by dEipHoBoS
is that her?

No thats your mother !!!! I bet the best part of you ran down the crack of your moms ass !!!