View poll results: Do you have a cat?
Yes.
88 61%
No.
56 39%
Voters: 144.
Page 1 of 2
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Judging by the amount of cat treads i see..

Hahahahahaha cat treads. I don't know why but I'm laughing harder than I ever have before.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
You don't have to walk cats

you don't have to walk dogs either... I have never taken mine for a walk. It's got a fenced in back yard.
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
Quote by InvaderTSN
Dogs>cats.

I'm sorry,what was that
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
I have three cats. Two were fat. Now one is fat and the other fatass is skinny as ****. I also have one that meows alot. Meow.
Right now i don't, but i've owned about 3 cats while i've only had one dog.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Quote by InvaderTSN
Aww. It's so pathetic that it's cute!
I admit, I'd probably take it over the cat, just because of the pity factor.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by Just Andrew

I'm sorry,what was that

oh ****, this isnt fair, u posted a very ugly dog!
I find dogs ugly, therefore I like cats better. But I don't own any
Quote by zapatista89
you know the music from zelda that plays when you open a chest? that played in my head reading that headline.
Three!
Quote by Adam...?
I generally try to avoid being that guy, but I'm not going to lie to you, it's possible that I shit in a friend's dresser once.

Quote by Jackintehbox
Coke tastes like a can of smashed assholes, so yes there is a difference.

I am USUALLY the nicest one here.
Quote by InvaderTSN
I'd probably take the cat if it was one of those shovel faced cats that a thread was made about some time ago.

Found the thread.

http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=924543&highlight=shovel+faced+cat
Oh, the wilford brimley cat?
Quote by Teh Forest King
Quote by Cryptorchild
I started this thread and i dont even own a cat.

DoIFail?

MC name = Bearrorism
I have a kitty! His name is Bear. This is him:

Isn't he a cutie?
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

^Which reminds me, mah kittehs

GiGi

Jack
Quote by Teh Forest King
Cats>Dogs

I have two cats. I loves them
Quote by J44
Alright, here's da deal. I was eatin some frys when da ninjas attacked! I leaped over the table and grabbed a katana. I stabbed the 1st ninja and did a backflip then I threw my shuriken through the last 2 billion remaining ninjas. So I won.
I used to have a few cats, theyve all passed on with old age and such. My last cat was actually killed by my neighbour. He banged on a window it was sleeping next to, and it had a heart attack / seizure and died
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
Quote by talia.
I have a kitty! His name is Bear. This is him:

Isn't he a cutie?

Very cute kitty!

I have two cats, maybe I'll post up pics in a sec.
I have a cool cat named tigger! my dog is scared of her, cause she is much bigger.... for now. but my cats is better
Page 1 of 2