A couple months ago, I was pulled over for speeding while on the way home,
when the cop came up to the window, he happened to have a handy drug dog on him, which picked up the smell from my car, warranting a search in which about a gram of bud was found.

However when I received the charges filled recently, it included Drug Paraphernalia: Bag.

Has anyone heard of this happening before?

It seems quite ridiculous to me, for obvious reasons.
They'd probably rather not take the chance and leave it out.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
You shouldnt smoke out of plastic bags.
The softest of blankets is six feet of soil.

Upcoming Shows:
Sasquatch! Festival - May 2013
What happens to you now?

Do you go to court, or just get fined?

You should inquire about the bag, or maybe they meant to bag that the weed was in.
Quote by atr5557
i just got the boss mt-2 metal zone pedal today. i got the adapter for it but how do i know if its charging?
Drugz iz bad 4 u!!1 g0 b4ck too ur cr4ckh0uz3 kthxbai.

But seriously, that made me lol. Drug paraphenilia: bag.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Contest that in court (if you have a court date).

What's the penalty for a gram in your area?
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Why?

EDIT: To darkstar.

Alcohol is a drug too, so is coffee, so is nicotine. Your ignorance is overwhelming.
Quote by atr5557
i just got the boss mt-2 metal zone pedal today. i got the adapter for it but how do i know if its charging?
Quote by darkstar2466
Drug users should be jailed.

I agree. But who should decide what counts as a drug? **** it, coffee drinkers and cigarette smokers should be jailed too. Also, gamblers. And the ****in' Chinese. You know what? Lets throw everyone who isn't a white male with blond hair and blue eyes in jail. Then burn them.
Quote by drunkinkoala
You should be jailed

For being awesome.

Only inebriated koalas appreciate my ideology these days.

Quote by b00m_
Why?

Alcohol is a drug too, so is coffee, so is nicotine. Your ignorance is overwhelming.

Quote by doom3rulz
You're ignorant.

You are the ones destroying your bodies and society along with it.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Last edited by darkstar2466 at Aug 17, 2008,
Quote by darkstar2466
Only inebriated koalas appreciate my ideology these days.

You are the ones destroying your bodies and society along with it.

Our bodies are our own, not yours, let us do what we want to ourselves. By not being ignorant, we know what we are doing, or at least I do. As for destroying society, how am i destroying society? By smoking a joint every now and then in my home am i wrecking the community?

I haven't destroyed the society I or you live in, so don't try put that on me.
Quote by atr5557
All drug users should be jailed. You claim it's not addictive, but it is. You claim its not harmful, but it is. You claim that all drug-users are rational, sensible human beings, when the majority aren't.
And then theres the big one. I know that you're all just taking these drugs to channel evil into your soul.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by b00m_
Our bodies are our own, not yours, let us do what we want to ourselves. By not being ignorant, we know what we are doing, or at least I do. As for destroying society, how am i destroying society? By smoking a joint every now and then in my home am i wrecking the community?

I haven't destroyed the society I or you live in, so don't try put that on me.

You fail to understand the importance of leading a drug-free life. Haven't you seen the commercials on television? Seen what happens when you pick up that joint? You not only hurt yourself but your loved ones too.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by dann_blood
All drug users should be jailed. You claim it's not addictive, but it is. You claim its not harmful, but it is. You claim that all drug-users are rational, sensible human beings, when the majority aren't.
And then theres the big one. I know that you're all just taking these drugs to channel evil into your soul.

Are you kidding?

Yeah sure, drug users who do meth and shit like that, that live on the streets and destroy everything around them should be jailed, or at least put into rehab or something, but what about the people that enjoy experimenting or having a good time in the safety of their own home without annoying or bothering people.

I fail at leading a drug-free life? What's it got to do with you though. I'm not hurting my loved ones. I don't live a life where all i want to do is score some pot and get high every day. You have to take into account why people use drugs, how often, and what drugs they are.

Don't believe everything you see on TV too, another one of your ignorant traits.
Quote by atr5557
Last edited by b00m_ at Aug 17, 2008,
lol b00m I think they're just trolling you bud.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Not sure if darkstar is being serious or not, but if he is, then I wholeheartedly agree with him.
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
Quote by Turd_Ferguson
I agree. But who should decide what counts as a drug? **** it, coffee drinkers and cigarette smokers should be jailed too. Also, gamblers. And the ****in' Chinese. You know what? Lets throw everyone who isn't a white male with blond hair and blue eyes in jail. Then burn them.

This is thinking I can get behind!

Except I have brown hair.
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
Quote by darkstar2466
You fail to understand the importance of leading a drug-free life. Haven't you seen the commercials on television? Seen what happens when you pick up that joint? You not only hurt yourself but your loved ones too.

LOL teh TV told me drugz iz badd.
Dr. Troll I presume?
I find this strange. I've had so many conversations with people about drugs, and how there are many different people who use them, but ignorant people should leave drug users who aren't harming anyone but themselves alone. The world isn't perfect and you should realise that.
Quote by atr5557
Quote by b00m_
Are you kidding?

Yeah sure, drug users who do meth and shit like that, that live on the streets and destroy everything around them should be jailed, or at least put into rehab or something, but what about the people that enjoy experimenting or having a good time in the safety of their own home without annoying or bothering people.

It always starts off as experimenting. Drugs are not safe, everyone always gets addicted and nothing good ever comes off it. All drug users should be jailed to send a strong message to others, before they too fall into the trap.
Haven't you seen those government funded anti-drug adds? Drug users eventually either become catatonic and unresponsive or they always try and fight everyone, or they harm themselves.
Quote by Vornik
Quote by b00m_
I find this strange. I've had so many conversations with people about drugs, and how there are many different people who use them, but ignorant people should leave drug users who aren't harming anyone but themselves alone. The world isn't perfect and you should realise that.

But the world is perfect and so grand.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
That last guy sounds like a whacko. "to channel evil into your soul".
Quote by Demon Wolf
Man, you even got the melody right. +1000000 points.

Quote by Night_Lights
^thats a brilliant call. *jots in notebook*
Lol.

Believe what you want, whether it's government ads, the internet, or the **** you hear from your parents, but putting all drug users into one category (ie. very bad and should be jailed), is ignorant in my opinion.

We will just have to agree to disagree on this i guess.
Quote by atr5557
I'm going to bed. Wish I had some bud to smoak though. It's been a while, over six months.

Goodnight, UG.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
onoz t3h tv sez durgz r bed. i b3l33v dem!!!11

Grow up. If people learn to be responsible with drugs and don't take them for the sake of going bat****, then maybe we wouldn't have this irrational fear of mind-altering substances. For one, marijuana (which is hardly a drug; it's a plant) is known to treat several diseases, including glaucoma; for example, driving under the influence of alcohol is much worse than driving under the influence of marijuana. However, this does not necessarily mean that herb is right for everybody, just like alcohol isn't right for everybody, or caffeine, or Prozac or Tylenol.

Source: http://www.druglibrary.org/schaffer/Misc/driving/dot78.htm
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by dann_blood
It always starts off as experimenting. Drugs are not safe, everyone always gets addicted and nothing good ever comes off it. All drug users should be jailed to send a strong message to others, before they too fall into the trap.
Haven't you seen those government funded anti-drug adds? Drug users eventually either become catatonic and unresponsive or they always try and fight everyone, or they harm themselves.

you my friend are ****ing ignorant

anyone who does drugs is a ****ing addict!!!

give me a break
the government is a joke
~ Purchase your tickets; I'm kicking your crosses down ~
Quote by b00m_
Lol.

Believe what you want, whether it's government ads, the internet, or the **** you hear from your parents, but putting all drug users into one category (ie. very bad and should be jailed), is ignorant in my opinion.

We will just have to agree to disagree on this i guess.

You drug users are just trying to hide the truth about things! All drugs are bad and drug users should be jailed! We know the truth, and you can't change that!
Quote by Vornik
Quote by dann_blood
You drug users are just trying to hide the truth about things! All drugs are bad and drug users should be jailed! We know the truth, and you can't change that!

Hahahaha.

That really is quite hilarious. If only you noticed how dumb and ignorant you sound.

Infact, I'm going to sig that.
Quote by atr5557