Okay so i've had this problem for a long while and it really bothers me, i would love to have some explanations about how to fix this.

Whenever i play a song or any kind of sound on my comp, i get a really laggy comp. For example during music my computer is totally fine, so i usually end up playing music all the time on the comp is i prevent the lagging But allways after the music is over i get this massive lag all the way until i start another sound file. This really bothers me on youtube as sometimes the videos stop to load and my comp lags so much that i want to kill myself.

So shortly: After playing sound on my comp the comp lags all the way until another sound is playing, and when that is over again the lag starts again.

Sound= smooth comp, no sound = LAGGY

Please guys what shall i do I hope you understand what i mean, i hate this
That is...strange. Lol.

So this is with any sound whatsoever? Not just music from your Media Player?
u sound like u have a problem with ur sound card - program - or something along the lines of that

when ur computer starts slowing down press ctrl alt del. look at how much CPU is being used im picturing 80-100 which isnt good,

then click processors and click cpu so the one with the highest amount comes to the top then close that
Quote by PsychoJeams
my comp lags so much that i want to kill myself.

AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA