No... Not a 'What guitar I should get' thread. I actually need you guys to tell me some good songs to jam with my friends... I was like thinking Paper Sun by Def Leppard but I can't find the tab anywhere. I mean a tab which is accurate. There's one in UG, but it's not complete.... Anyway, I've searched all over and I've given up. I don't want the tab now. It'd be great if you guys could suggest me some songs like Paper Sun.

I can't play fast, tough solos... And no Smells like Teen Spirit, Smoke on the Water or Enter Sandman.... Plz... Some nice suggestions would really help! Thanks y'all
I have a sig!

Quote by caskettheclown
... ive seen a dog do that once, he was trying to lick his nuts and farted real loud on his face....it sounded like a human fart. now he looks like he has down syndrome for some reason.

What are you playing with your friends? Jamming on electric? Acoustic?

sorry... i've never heard of that song.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Electric... Paper Sun by Def Leppard... Uh, well, I guess it's not all that popular?.... Try listening to it in YouTube. Should be there...
I have a sig!

Quote by caskettheclown
... ive seen a dog do that once, he was trying to lick his nuts and farted real loud on his face....it sounded like a human fart. now he looks like he has down syndrome for some reason.

Yeah I know... That's why we're like ok let's jam. If all goes well, we may form a band... The solos are a lil' outta my league to transcribe y'know.... And any recommendations for songs would help... Thanks
I have a sig!

Quote by caskettheclown

Thanks man I'll check it out...
I have a sig!

Quote by caskettheclown

Anymore suggestions would be great...
I have a sig!

Quote by caskettheclown