Just put my cover of Smells Like Teen Spirit on my profile, please check it out!

its a bit rough round the edges, but overall i think its ok...
No endeavour rivals science in its incremental progress towards a more complete understanding of the observable universe.
I don't think there is anything bad anybody could say about that. Great job. Keep it up!
dude. that's really, REALLY good! like, whomever did the vocals sounds just like kurt cobain to me. and the playing is really well done, too. good job
Quote by VIRUSDETECTED
It would be nice to know where to look....

When in doubt check the profile.

Sounded really good man, nice job.
Yeah, not too bad. SLTS was the first song I learned to play on guitar, so I'm a bit biased. The strumming was a little off here and there, with late and early attacks, but practice will clean that up. I was amazed at the recording, actually. Whomever recorded and mastered this is already a decent sound tech.
Sounds great! There are a few spots where the guitar attack could use some minor work if you're trying to sound exactly like the studio track... which it sounds like you are. Overall this is really good though. Great recording also.
Quote by Losenger
Whomever recorded and mastered this is already a decent sound tech.

Thanks alot man!
i was thinking of doing something like sound tech at uni...
No endeavour rivals science in its incremental progress towards a more complete understanding of the observable universe.
Great job, I expected failure but witnessed win.
HEEEEEEEEYYYYYYY YOUUUU GUYYYYYYSSSS