Squier Standard Telecaster.
Random Ibanez GIO superstrat
Takamine EG440C Maple Blue

Line 6 Spider III 30 w
Blackheart Killer Ant
Blackheart Little Giant

Line 6 Pod X3 Live
Line 6 Toneport UX-2
Guys a retard. The output transformer needs the resistance from the cab otherwise it overloads and blows.
Quote by JaGi
Guys a retard. The output transformer needs the resistance from the cab otherwise it overloads and blows.

I agree with this post.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Quote by JaGi

Yep.

You'd start off with nothing, then a sickly smell of an electrical fire, and everything bloes out. Oh, and then the sobs and tears come.
Is it really worth risking?

There must be a reason that you're warned not to do it, so why try it?
There are alot of "experts" that dont know a whole lot. I guess in theory it wont be an issue if your not sending signal thru the amp. But I dont plan to try it with my amp to soon. Maybe the expert can do a video of him doing it to his first.
Quote by Tackleberry
There are alot of "experts" that dont know a whole lot. I guess in theory it wont be an issue if your not sending signal thru the amp. But I dont plan to try it with my amp to soon. Maybe the expert can do a video of him doing it to his first.

yeah!YEAH!
Now running an Eleven Rack with Pro Tools 10.3.3 - it's amazing and I'm having ball with it - worth every penny. PT 10 is tops IMO and the Eleven Rack is a work of art!