now i good with open chords, almost master barr, i want to know what's next for me, help plez
Id suggest learning some basic scales next like the pentatonic and major scales, and learn how to use them with chords.
english lessons.

nah, learn the minor pentatonic scale and learn how to solo. there are plenty of guides on this site.
KENZI199 is from the internet.
You can also learn some really helpful techniques like bending, hammer-on and pull-offs, some alternate picking.
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Dean Michael Schenker Custom
Ibanez MTM1
Ibanez Canary Chorus
Ibanez Shark Distortion
Boss CS-3
Dunlop DB01 Dimbag Crybaby From Hell
put them to use, learn songs now,
theres a limit to what you can learn on a guitar, but theres no limit on how you can use em,

go to harder stuff now, if its an electric learn sweeping and tapping, power chords and barre are practically the same thing, cause you barre the whole fret on both so dont focus on them as seperate things
I see you're not using the UG black theme

Originally posted by GOD
akm_202, i now announce you, king of awesome. You may bow down to me.
In my experience, I learned basic chords first, then barre chords, then power chording, bending (thus helping me with my first solo), hammer-ons and pull-offs, and now I'm doing some scales to help me with my own songs.
Learn some songs? It's always good to see how songs and solos are constructed and the techniques they 'force' you to learn always come in useful when creating your own stuff.
so i learned, pulloff, hammer, bending, power chord and stuff, i am thinking about practicing solo, and i am lazy on reading tabs so i don't think playing song is cool for me, i am thinking about only practicing, a lot of practicing, like some solo routine that's based on scale.
Quote by ilovemusic25
so i learned, pulloff, hammer, bending, power chord and stuff, i am thinking about practicing solo, and i am lazy on reading tabs so i don't think playing song is cool for me, i am thinking about only practicing, a lot of practicing, like some solo routine that's based on scale.

Getting a program like Guitar Pro or Power Tab will help encourage you to learning songs.

Setting tempos and stuff like that makes it all so much easier.
English lessons would help, yes.
Quote by MoogleRancha

You sir, are a genius.

I salute you.

Quote by iwontwait
The bestowing of this thread on my life is yours. Thank you, Benjabenja.