After playing round with an EQ pedal, i've realised the sound you can get from these as a boost or just to alter main tone is amazing so I'm really after one. The main ones i can see are the Boss and MXR lineup. Basically I'm trying to find out which is most likely the best option.

It's between the Boss 7 Band EQ, MXR 6 Band, MXR 10 band, and the MXR 10 band kerry king.

Which is the best option between these, and price is a large factor at the minute. Or are there any other recommendations??
I recon mxr is your best bet, it doesn't colour your tone when off and you have loads of shaping possibilities. The 10 band is especially good, becuase it's powered by 18V it have more cut/boost too.
Even the six band has all the key good frequencies, and the're both built like bricks =]
Ibanez RGR08LTD
Spear Gladius [with BKP Nailbombs] (soon)

Peavey valve king 212
Orange 212 cab

Pedals of assorted typed
I have the opportunity to get the Kerry King EQ for about £80ish, is that a decent deal for it or save money and go for the Boss or MXR 6 band?
AFAIK, the Kerry king is the same as the 10 band EQ but it has 2 amp outputs which lets you switch between amps on the fly. It also has some stupid tattoo artwork on it

I'd say go for the Kerry king 10 band if you can get it for £80
It definately cant run off standard power supply though? Only 18 volts? And yeah the tribal thing isnt exactly to my taste but it's quite METAL so it'll be reet!
I have the MXR 10 band, got it earlier this year, and I'm quite happy with it. I suggest you to give that a shot.

And it comes with the power supply btw.
Quote by mb_qwerty
I have the opportunity to get the Kerry King EQ for about £80ish, is that a decent deal for it or save money and go for the Boss or MXR 6 band?

Do it and do it now! An MXR EQ for £80 is an absolute steal.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Got it! MXR 10 band KFK EQ, bought for £80 in total! Cheers for your help guys, going to rock it out tomorrow!
Good buy! I bought one a couple of days ago and it's amazing what you can do with them. I think it's the most underated piece of equipment.