The request section is a very good idea.. but problematic as well.

With over 10600 tabs requested, it is extremely hard to meet the users requests, and many of the requests will be there a very long time before they get filled/submitted.

I myself have requested 10-11 tabs and i think only 2 were submitted, and all of my request were made about 2-3 weeks ago at least, except for maybe 2 of them.

If you ask me, the moderators should prevent requests from being made for a few weeks, and make it so only requested tabs can be submitted for those weeks, to try and meet the thousands of requests that the users have made and are waiting for.

Does anyone else agree with me? thoughts on the subject? Any others ideas on how to aid the problem?
You can't make me tab out a song. I will tab out what I like, not generally listening to requests.

That is the flaw in the system.
your the problem,but no

i dunno,google it and tab yourself?
Quote by imdeth
Centorium you dick
I keep lookin behind me,You're amazing at this

Quote by Aerokizzombie
Dam,Cent, ur repeating man scares the shit out of me, its so true

Quote by CodChick
Omg Cent,Ive been havin nightmares because of u

Quote by MCMXCII
**** you man,I was just going to bed

I'm scary
Thats the thing..

I would tab it myself.. but im horrible at tabs, and have only been able to tab out a couple songs by myself.
i think they should be in the section by band and not by each tab request, it would definitely make it easier to at least find the band your looking for
Quote by Ev_Fan14
Thats the thing..

I would tab it myself.. but im horrible at tabs, and have only been able to tab out a couple songs by myself.

Learn music theory.... it makes it a lot easier.
Quote by Ev_Fan14
Thats the thing..

it takes time but its way more rewarding, i only look at tabs if i need to learn a song fast otherwise i try and figure it out myself
RIDICULOUS BIG SIG!!!
to chopperdudep,

I agree, it's impossible to find if the tab you want has already been requested, or to find a tab an vote for it because of the way it's organised. They SHOULD organisze it by artist or something
Quote by chopperdudep
i think they should be in the section by band and not by each tab request, it would definitely make it easier to at least find the band your looking for

good idea, it might work if you ask