old news
My Gear

Squier VM p-bass(i chosed it over a fender!!!) with quarter pounder and gotoh 201!!
fender MIM P bass
epiphone SG 400
im not impressed at all to be honest.
Just call me Bobby
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by mikeyElite
you build guitars worthy of sexual favors

Quote by Invader Jim
if this party gets any livelier a funeral is gonna break out.
Yeah this is pretty old. Didnt find much intrest in it. Also dont like the fact that there basickly inventing guitars to make people who suck sound better :S
ill buy one when i can spare the money. so, in like 10 years.
from from i saw they aren't that much expensive than gibsons (i think i saw it for like 1,500-2,000). Dont quote me on that though.
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
Quote by shredmeiser101
from from i saw they aren't that much expensive than gibsons (i think i saw it for like 1,500-2,000). Dont quote me on that though.

If by that you mean nigh on $6000 then yes, they are almost the same price as a Gibson.

This is old news though; the technology is impressive and i can see why people would like it but I wouldn't use it myself.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
don't like the tone at all. would not buy it.
Quote by Eliyahu
Mr.Cuddles killed The Metal!!!! FUCK YES!

Quote by TheReverend724
Mr Cuddles pretty much nailed it...

Quote by thanksgiving

"Oh Mr.Cuddles, you make my pants go boom boom. I are horny. Do not disappoint I"

Viscara (my band)
The whole time I watched that video all I could think was "Now, how could I possibly apply this to metal?"
Quote by mrvile

This is UG, we love Schecters and Ibanez and Jacksons, we hate Deans and BCR's, we hate Marshall MG's, and everyone needs a new amp.
it reminds me of a souped up Line 6 Variax...

i was too ^
Peavey XXX combo *upgraded screen resistors, Tung-Sol's, and 6L6's*
Schecter Syn Std. * modded, scalloped, and worn*
Schecter C-1 Elite *still sexy*
Ibanez AEL 12-string

"He who sticks his dick in peanut butter is fucking nuts"
Quote by ManInAClownSuit
The whole time I watched that video all I could think was "Now, how could I possibly apply this to metal?"

+1

I love how they never applied distortion...does that mean it cant handle distortion? Or what?

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

I almost creamed when they were playing it with a slide. Thats amazing
Edwards Les Paul Custom
Burny SG Junior
DIY Telecaster
Keeley RAT 2
Marshall JCM 800 4104
Quote by valennic
+1

I love how they never applied distortion...does that mean it cant handle distortion? Or what?

There's another video on there with a kid playing through a distortion pedal so it can handle distortion. But he was only playing shreddy stuff and no real riffage. But yeah, it can handle distortion.
Quote by mrvile

This is UG, we love Schecters and Ibanez and Jacksons, we hate Deans and BCR's, we hate Marshall MG's, and everyone needs a new amp.
Quote by Magnificoamar
Yeah this is pretty old. Didnt find much intrest in it. Also dont like the fact that there basickly inventing guitars to make people who suck sound better :S

Oh right, so are jumbo frets, thinner strings, faster necks, better tremolos, locking tuners, graphite nuts, EMGs, volume pedals, reverb, electronic tuners, guitar tablature, etc., inventions to make people who 'suck' sound better, or are they devices to make the whole experience of guitar playing better for players of all levels? The kind of attitude you're expressing is elitist and conservative - retrogressive, even.
Feel free to ignore my ranting.

Member of the Self-Taught Club.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who isn't a close-minded moron.
some cool stuff...But all that I would want to do with that guitar, I can already do with the one I have.

I don't really see any idea in it for the music I make. I mean, I don't play music where each note has to sustain for more than 10 seconds :p. And I can mute with my hands.
Ibanez s540 with gold Schaller bridge and OMGGOLD hardware

Ibanez RGR320 with Lo-Edge Pro bridge and scalloped fretboard

Lee Jackson XLSC - 500

Roland Microcube

Dunlop Jazz III black
It would honestly help with my sweeping, which is currently extremely sloppy, but I think I'd rather just work hard and learn to do it properly. I'll get more of a warm fuzzy feeling from that I think.
Quote by mrvile

it looks pretty cool. i would buy one if i had the cash laying around.
MyGear
Schecter Hellraiser (EMG 85/81 + 18v mod)
LTD SC-207 with EMG 707
Peavey 6505 Head
Some random Peavey 4x12 slant cab
Boss Chorus Ensemble + Boss DD-3 + Dunlop Crybaby Wah + Boss NS2
Very interesting, and I'd like to play one, though I'd probably use it sparingly it actual songwriting.

And it's probably out of my price range.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
Lets see you do that, guitar hero.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by Phill-Rock
Very interesting, and I'd like to play one, though I'd probably use it sparingly it actual songwriting.

And it's probably out of my price range.

Like I said: they retail at just under $6000 in the US, god only knows how much they'd be over here in the UK.

Edit: Google says £4000. What the HELL?! £1000 just to transport that over the fucking atlantic?

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Last edited by Zaphod_Beeblebr at Aug 17, 2008,
The way that guitar sounds made me feel like it was going to come out of the computer, murder me and then arse-rape me.
This has taken the Gibson Robot's spotlight... *sigh*
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

Quote by Strat_Monkey
Oh right, so are jumbo frets, thinner strings, faster necks, better tremolos, locking tuners, graphite nuts, EMGs, volume pedals, reverb, electronic tuners, guitar tablature, etc., inventions to make people who 'suck' sound better, or are they devices to make the whole experience of guitar playing better for players of all levels? The kind of attitude you're expressing is elitist and conservative - retrogressive, even.

+1

it's like when people moan about the gibson robot yet they use a digital tuner.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Endless sustain. Think about that for a minute. ENDLESS SUSTAIN.
That mode alone floored me. I wouldn't really use the staccato mode or the "cleanup" mode (mutes all but what you meant to hit, which is an excuse for crap technique), but everything else has possibilities. The geek in me is definitely interested. Plus it looks sexy
Quote by Nightfyre
Endless sustain. Think about that for a minute. ENDLESS SUSTAIN.
That mode alone floored me. I wouldn't really use the staccato mode or the "cleanup" mode (mutes all but what you meant to hit, which is an excuse for crap technique), but everything else has possibilities. The geek in me is definitely interested. Plus it looks sexy

there's been endless sustain available for years with the ebow and the fernandes sustainer system etc.

that's probably the least incredible thing about this guitar.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by Lemoninfluence
there's been endless sustain available for years with the ebow and the fernandes sustainer system etc.

that's probably the least incredible thing about this guitar.

+1

From a technological standpoint I think the muting is much more interesting but still; it's really not my thing...I can imagine your average drone/doom band would have field day with it though.

Quote by Master Foo

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Lemoninfluence
+1

it's like when people moan about the gibson robot yet they use a digital tuner.

+1.

...and I love my digital tuner
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
It sounds like Eastern Classical. I don't think I would have a use for it. Besides, the E-Bow has been around for ages. I also can't imagine anyone having difficulty with muting strings.
6,500 USD. not worth it. i'll keep my sustainless Ibanez thank you very much.
i dunno it's pretty cool, but kinda of annoying to, it almost sounded foreign like Indian or Chinese. Not my style.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
I wouldn't be suprised to see Allan Holdsworth sporting one but other than that I can't really see any reall applications in most music.
Quote by Nosferatu Man

T-shirts are a sign of degeneration and decline.