Hey pit,

Downloading some ISO's atm, and wondering if Toast Titanium 8 will allow me to crack it open straight away without needing to burn it to a disc?

I.e. retrieving the DMG inside and whatnot.

(im on mac osx btw.)

Thanking in advance.
Quote by dudetheman
I crapped during a thunderstorm once.

The turd was almost halfway out when all of a sudden lightening struck outside, causing my anal muscles to contract and drag the turd back inside my body.

I've never felt so odd and unclean since.
Winrar can do it.

Quote by Chaosinborn
Here is where you whent wrong

Here is where you went wrong.
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
GTFO^ well you will need a virtual disk/image program such as daemon tools magic/power iso, not sure if these are mac compatible.

JUst search up virtual cd/dvd emulation for mac. As far as im aware thats what your after , you want to view the contents of an iso as you would if you burned it to cd right?
MY gear
Vintage v100 les paul.
POS Ion strat
Vox ad50vt
15 watt practice amp
Ibanez rg570
Quote by chris24789
GTFO^ well you will need a virtual disk/image program such as daemon tools magic/power iso, not sure if these are mac compatible.

JUst search up virtual cd/dvd emulation for mac. As far as im aware thats what your after , you want to view the contents of an iso as you would if you burned it to cd right?

Daemon Tools isn't MAC compatible for sure. Don't know about PowerISO.

Winrar does work by the way but it would be easier just to burn it to a disc and if it's games then they likely wont work without the ISO on disc.

'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
alcohol 120%? not sure if thats mac compatible? doubt it sorry
if not winrar does it!!!
ah thanks for the response guys, yeah most of those cd emulations arent mac compatible.

im downloading ezdrummer and following expansion packs, and i cant burn them atm as both iso's are 2.7 gigs, and i can't burn dvd's. ><

noone have experience with toast titanium?
Quote by dudetheman
I crapped during a thunderstorm once.

The turd was almost halfway out when all of a sudden lightening struck outside, causing my anal muscles to contract and drag the turd back inside my body.

I've never felt so odd and unclean since.
Quote by LegoHair
ah thanks for the response guys, yeah most of those cd emulations arent mac compatible.

im downloading ezdrummer and following expansion packs, and i cant burn them atm as both iso's are 2.7 gigs, and i can't burn dvd's. ><

noone have experience with toast titanium?

No I don't but you will not be disappointed with EZDrummer