Anyone who is on the 4MB package with Virgin Media will know about the upgrades that's 'supposed' to be happening.

It was meant to be finished months ago but there are still people waiting including me.

Is anyone else still to be upgraded yet?

Here's their page which they 'update' RARELY.

Where's my upgrade bitch!
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
I believe it's on hold, it was to be upgraded in relation to the new 50mb service...which will not be introduced in the time frame they announced, because they don't believe demand is high enough.

They were going to upgrade every tier before the end of the year to upgrade 20mb to 50mb next year. But as I said, 50mb is on hold, meaning if they still plan on upping all 4mb locations it will be later than they said.
Opie and Anthony Fan
XM 202 | SIRIUS 197
Linger Longer
i've been upgraded already.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Quote by Liam.
I believe it's on hold, it was to be upgraded in relation to the new 50mb service...which will not be introduced in the time frame they announced, because they don't believe demand is high enough.

They were going to upgrade every tier before the end of the year to upgrade 20mb to 50mb next year. But as I said, 50mb is on hold, meaning if they still plan on upping all 4mb locations it will be later than they said.

Ah right.

4mb is fine for now - for me anyway.

10mb will be good though
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08