Hey any TG readers out there? Well if ure not then subscribe...its awsome!

ne way im trying to learn this new newton faulkner song which has been published in TG in the Newton Faulkner section but its split in two issues

if anyone has the first issue with a newton section could you mayb tab it? its an awsome song but isnt titled yet (still work in progress for the new album)
Quote by smb
It's not a great magazine, and our tabs are usually better.

Yes... The tabs aren't that great, rubbish articles really, and they only seem to cover 'popular' bands... Occasionally they have some good sections, but I stopped bothering with it...
My Gear
Original JCM800
Fender Blues
ADA MP1 Rack

1952 RI Tele
Fender Floyd Fat Strat
Dean Razorback V255
Dean ML79F
Fender Strat, scalloped
Fender Floyd Strat
Ibanez RG550 - 1987 DY, 1990 DY, 2002 BK
Kramer Paul Dean
Danelectro DC59
I gave up with it; Guitar Techniques is infintely better if you actually want to improve your playing rather than just learn covers.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
ure tabs are better? now thats bull.....hardly any are perfect, but magazine opinions aside....can anyone help me out
There's a thread on this in the pit.
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
I get Guitar World. Mainly because it's cheap.
deviantART ||| flickr
┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘
last.fm zune
coryklok is my e-hubby! ^_^
rip Billy Mays <3
If I see an interview with a guitarist I really like, or there's something good free with it, I'll get it.

Sometimes the backing tracks you get aren't horrible either.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
i bought it when it had some sabbath backingtracks, they were great. didnt care to much about the articles :P
They think every guitar is brilliant, giving them at least a 4/5. Very odd.

I mean, is a reaallly low end BC Rich honestly better than a Hofner that plays acely?

You decide.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
TG is probably the worst guitar magazine I've ever read. The gear reviews and interviews aren't nearly as good as guitarist and the sections on playing come nothing close to guitar techniques. On topic posting a recently published article would breach future (the magazine publishers) rules on copyright and would be highly illegal.

And before someone says that UG's tabs are illegal it is completly different.
Quote by Nosferatu Man

T-shirts are a sign of degeneration and decline.
Finally people agree with me i bought it for the first time last month, and it was bloody awful, it was just really boring, the only interesting thing was a mini article about this guy who plays a blackmachine 8 string and the rest was crap. it did come with those stupid player card things in which i got pretty much every guitarist anyones heard of haha, also the one i have had the newton faulkner thing init too, isit the one with alexi on the front ?
EPIPHONE LES PAUL
IBANEZ S SERIES CUSTOM
VOX AD30VT