Hey guys, I am often frustrated whenever i want to practice improve or solos from songs because i have no backing to help me and getting individual backing tracks from the internet is too much of a hassle. so i thought the perfect solution would be a loop pedal! so, i have narrowed it down to two i am interested in, both similar in price. which one is better and why?

BOSS MC20XL

DIGITECH JAMMAN

of course, if there are others that you believe to be superior to those you may also post, but please be sure to EXPLAIN, for i am not an expert in this type of pedal.

thanks
Quote by Nakon14

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Crate GTD65
Vox DA5
I liked the jamman alot more than any of the RC series, I assume that's what you're referring to. The jamman was just more intuitive to me and had a better overall quality. I believe it also has more availalble loops (not that I can see much use in the 11 the boss offers).
thanks man.. anyone else?
Quote by Nakon14

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Crate GTD65
Vox DA5
Jamman is a little more expensive but offers 99 loops and like 24 minutes of recording that can be upgraded to like 6 hours. I own one and really like it.
ive read some reviews and in some cases, the quality of the jamman is crap. its not sturdy or it is having the sound cut out or something else with the programming. im also debating whether or not to buy the RC20 XL or the Jamman. the 6 hour of recording sounds so promising...but what if it doesnt work? maybe the Boss RC 20XL may be more reliable. Whats everyone elses opinion about reliability?
im stupid. blahbalhblahblah
I own the Boss.

I like it alot, but I actually think the digitech is easier to use. The Boss for some reason is really hard to get the timing just perfect. It often lags and makes your loop start delayed about a half a sixteenth note.

I've played the digitech and didn't have this problem.

Also with there's a digitech that offers delay too no?
akai headrush e2, you won't find better.
excellent quality playback, tons of loop time, easy to use, good digital delay and tape echo simulation as well. by far my favourite looping pedal.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ARCHITECT σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

drone/doom/post-metal: http://theygrieve.bandcamp.com