So now that they have been out for awhile, Hows everybody like them?
I bought the Acoustic B100 and love it.
But next i might buy a Sunn bass rig.
Not familiar with the naming of Acoustics - is this a modern Acoustic, or a vintage one? The modern ones bare little resemblance to the old ones function and tone wise.

The vintage ones were the stuff of legend - until they went solid-state. Then, they were quite hit-or-miss. Don't forget, these are the guys who made 175lbs combos, and 415 cabs.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
Yeah, Sunns are things you typically go OMFG and buy as soon as you see them.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
Quote by thefitz
Yeah, Sunns are things you typically go OMFG and buy as soon as you see them.

Yeah i found one locally and told him if you sell it tell me.
I'm trying to get the money and when i do and if he still has it, it will be mine.
i got the b100 and i like it... i would recommend it
What doesn't kill us, only makes us stronger

Bass: Ibanez Gsr200
Bass amp: Ibanez sw100 stack

Guitar: squier starter pack

never buy a squier!
I got the B200, I've played outside, inside and no matter where I go you can hear me over the drums and three guitarists, I recommend the buy, for the price you can not go wrong
I am thinking about buying a 200W Acoustic (not sure exactly what it is called). I got to play it at Guitar Center today, it was amazing. It made the glass door rattle on the other side of the store at half volume
~Insert Signature Here~
the b200??
What doesn't kill us, only makes us stronger

Bass: Ibanez Gsr200
Bass amp: Ibanez sw100 stack

Guitar: squier starter pack

never buy a squier!