Page 1 of 2
Bourbons dipped in Hot Chocolate! Yummmm. Try it now!
R.I.P Jon Lord, Rory Gallagher and Jimi!
Quote by Ichikurosaki
You're basically taking something that is ****, sandwhiched between two pieces of ****, and dunking it in ****..

DON'T YOU DARE INSULT MA MUTHA****IN BOURBONS, BITCH
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
Quote by Ichikurosaki
You're basically taking something that is ****, sandwhiched between two pieces of ****, and dunking it in ****..

Would you like a scone?
Quote by Joshua_Krunch
What the hell? they dont look tasty at all!

You just don't get it do you.
Look, just get a penguin (the chocolate biscuit), bite two opposite corners off and use it as straw to drink your tea/coffee with then eat it when it begins to melt.

It is the ultimate.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
Quote by metaldud536
I think they're some kind of dog biscuits. You know for dogs? 4 legged creatures? Woof woof?

Hang on.. OH MY GOD, WE'VE CRACKED IT LADS.

If Americans call dog BISCUITS "DOG BISCUITS", that must mean that deep down they realise scones are infact scones, and biscuits are not cookies or buskuits or chips but BISCUITS!
Quote by Jackolas

If Americans call dog BISCUITS "DOG BISCUITS", that must mean that deep down they realise scones are infact scones, and biscuits are not cookies or buskuits or chips but BISCUITS!

I think I just endangered the American citizen.

No te entiendo!
Quote by Jackolas

FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
Quote by Joshua_Krunch
what in the heeell are bourbons?

you sir, need a slap.
R.I.P Jon Lord, Rory Gallagher and Jimi!
Quote by dullsilver_mike
Oh you Brits with your hot beverages and confectionary snacks.

Now I'm going to go flaunt my US citizenship and eat three double bigmacs and a 40oz zlushie.

You know, we could get those as well

We just don't want to end up stupidly obese
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
Quote by dullsilver_mike
Oh you Brits with your hot beverages and confectionary snacks.

Now I'm going to go flaunt my US citizenship and eat three double bigmacs and a 40oz zlushie.

By eating at macdonalds all your flaunting is your idiocy.
Quote by dullsilver_mike
eat three double bigmacs and a 40oz zlushie.

But Big Macs are already double?
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Quote by daniel.mycoe

Not only have they bastardised our language, now they've destroyed maths as well.
Quote by Ichikurosaki

Fantastic.
Quote by daniel.mycoe

The name "Big Mac" does not imply "Double" therefore if it doesn't have "double" in it's name, you can double a bigmac even if it is already doubled.

Gross...
Quote by metaldud536
The name does not imply "Double" therefore if it doenst have "double" in it's name, you can double a bigmac even if it is already doubled.

Gross...

Yeah but the picture does!!
Quote by Karvid

He expected this.

Quote by Jackolas

Sir, you're a great asset to the British people
That was a rare post..

My band on:myspace facebook UG
Leeds '07 '08 '09!
I don't know the answer, or have anything funny to say, but dude that is one sweet Bulbasaur avatar
Quote by Ichikurosaki

By not understanding an obviously satirical statement you are flaunting yours...

and forget sarcasm doesn't translate to the internet a 4000+ calorie meal is always going to be satirical.
Quote by daniel.mycoe
Look, just get a penguin (the chocolate biscuit), bite two opposite corners off and use it as straw to drink your tea/coffee with then eat it when it begins to melt.

It is the ultimate.

No no no, KitKats are better for this!

Besides, no biscuit is better than Chocolate Hobnobs, and Custard Creams are better than Bourbons any day.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

Quote by Jaymz_515
No no no, KitKats are better for this!

Are they bollocks!! You don't get that soft chocolatey fluff stuff in the middle that you get with penguins, just a soggy, biscuity mess.
Quote by Karvid

He expected this.

Quote by dullsilver_mike
By not understanding an obviously satirical statement you are flaunting yours...

and forget sarcasm doesn't translate to the internet a 4000+ calorie meal is always going to be satirical.

I will flaunt my idiocy again and say i have no idea what you just said.
Quote by dullsilver_mike

Nice try at back pedalling.. I think you hit a wall.
Quote by daniel.mycoe
Are they bollocks!! You don't get that soft chocolatey fluff stuff in the middle that you get with penguins, just a soggy, biscuity mess.

You have to do it quickly to avoid this, which is an excuse to eat sixteen KitKats with one cup of tea, besides Penguins taste too much like evil Bourbons.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

Quote by Jackolas
Nice try at back pedalling.. I think you hit a wall.

Why? I made a joke about US eating habits, and he ruined it by flat out, bluntly saying the same thing as if he were informing me. I don't think that's back pedalling. At any rate, this thread does make me long for a better variety of "biscuits" all " fancy" cookies here are just designed around caloric overload.
Quote by Jaymz_515
You have to do it quickly to avoid this, which is an excuse to eat sixteen KitKats with one cup of tea, besides Penguins taste too much like evil Bourbons.

Ah but what came first, the penguin or the bourbon?
Quote by Karvid

He expected this.

Quote by daniel.mycoe
Ah but what came first, the penguin or the bourbon?

Surely the bourbon.. but go on, suprise me Wikipedia!
Page 1 of 2