Page 1 of 6
Ok, guys I'm gonna give this another shot after last nights total failure. Alright if you want to play sign up by 8:00 P.M. (central) tonight. I will try to have all your assignments to teams by 10:00 P.M. (central) To sign up please put bold letters of I'm in or something so you stick out.

Rules-Alright the game is fairly simple. There are two factions townspeople and the mafia. The townspeople try to kill the mafia and the mafia tries to kill the cops. The way they can do this is through voting who gets lynched that day. Other people are able to kill but that is special position. DON'T BE A JERK AND TRY TO RUIN THE GAME BY TELLING YOURS OR OTHER'S SPOTS IN THE GAME

Voting- Every daytime cycle of the game we vote on who dies that day. The daytime, for sake of people being able to talk about it, will last 2-3 days depending on if everyone voted or not. If everyone has already voted no matter how long it has been then it switches to night.

Special position-Alright, I'm going to try and give everyone a special position. I'm also going to try and balance these well. But there should be quite a few players so if we get over ten I think this will work out better.

Cops-The cops are fairly simple they are on the side of the townsfolk and are all in line for the sheriff position if he dies. They should try to keep their job a secret due to the fact that if the mafia gets them all killed the mafia wins.

Sheriff-The sheriff can investigate any player during the night cycle to find out what their position is. He should stay secret as well because the mafia is after him.

Doctor-The doctor has the ability to give one person each round total immunity for that round.

Vigilante-the vigilante can kill once per night, or limited kills in the game depending on how many people we get. He is on the side of the townsfolk and if the sheriff investigates him, then he becomes a regular townsfolk.

Serial killer- the serial killer is in neither faction but similar to the vigilante they can kill once a night and don't become a townsfolk if they are found out.

Mafia- the mafia are aware of who the other mobsters are. They try to confuse everyone and keep them off their tail.

Don- The Don is the mafia leader and can have one guy killed a night if he is killed someone else can take over as Don

AFTER 20 NO MORE PEOPLE CAN SIGN UP

1. Silence&requiem
2. Irnmaiden4life
3.Muffin Murderer
4.Spartan 118
5.frankv
6.metalwarrior40
7.eruption1991
8.Acidshred
9.Rocknrollrob
10.Toast1337
11. FreezerBurn
12.ryan_nadon
13.Ovenman
14. Nalyd
15.DP2007
16.thedefrockednun
17.yup cop
18.Rockstar729
19.Wiirdo
20. epiphany
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Last edited by tayroar at Aug 23, 2008,
the rules are kinda confusing but im in
Is your name Mike? Do you want to be everyone's friend? Do you look similar to lots of other people? If so click here

Quote by LesPaulLeader08

Fucking win S&R!
Quote by tayroar
Ok, guys I'm gonna give this another shot after last nights total failure. Alright if you want to play sign up by 8:00 P.M. (central) tonight. I will try to have all your assignments to teams by 10:00 P.M. (central) To sign up please put bold letters of I'm in or something so you stick out.

Rules-Alright the game is fairly simple. There are two factions townspeople and the mafia. The mafia is all aware each other and can talk to each other if they want. Don't be a jerk and say who all the mafia players are though because that is no fun. The point is for the mafia to take out all the cops.

Voting-everyone should vote at the daytime cycle of the game. daytime for sake of people being able to talk about it will last 2-3 days depending on if everyone voted or not. If everyone has already voted no matter how long it has been then it switches to night.

Special position-Alright, I'm going to try and give everyone a special position. I'm also going to try and balance these well. But there should be quite a few players so if we get over ten I think this will work out better.

Cops-The cops are fairly simple they are on the side of the townsfolk and are all in line for the sheriff position if he dies. They should try to keep their job a secret due to the fact that if the mafia gets them all killed the mafia wins.

Sheriff-The sheriff can investigate any player during the night cycle to find out what their position is. He should stay secret as well because the mafia is after him.

Doctor-The doctor has the ability to give one person each round total immunity for that round.

Vigilante-the vigilante can kill once per night, or limited kills in the game depending on how many people we get. He is on the side of the townsfolk and if the sheriff investigates him, then he becomes a regular townsfolk.

Serial killer- the serial killer is in neither faction but similar to the vigilante they can kill once a night and don't become a townsfolk if they are found out.

Mafia- the mafia are aware of who the other mobsters are. They try to confuse everyone and keep them off their tail.

Don- The Don is the mafia leader and can have one guy killed a night if he is killed someone else can take over as Don

BOLLOCKS!!
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
Don't be scared by the long text when it comes down to it you only need to know your special position.
Sign me up!
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

sign me up
Just call me Bobby
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by mikeyElite
you build guitars worthy of sexual favors

Quote by Invader Jim
if this party gets any livelier a funeral is gonna break out.
I'm in!
Quote by Alix_D
Never heard of Seinfeld, what kind of music do they play? Assuming they use Kramers, it must be heavy!

SAVE GIBSON

Sweet we are getting some people in here. Guysv I have to go to work in a couple hours so when you join up don't be offended if you aren't in the list immediately. It will be up there before long.
Quote by Acidshred
can i be in?

Yep.
yea sounds alrite im in

EDIT:

In your rules it doesnt say what people vote on.

or have a role for the townspeople
tl;dr : IM BETTER THAN YOU
im in
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

Quote by rocknrollrob
yea sounds alrite im in

EDIT:

In your rules it doesnt say what people vote on.

or have a role for the townspeople

Yeah I thought I put that we vote on who dies during the day. Also I don't have a townspeople part because I don't want to use it mostly because I want to giver everyone a special position.
Quote by tayroar
Yeah I thought I put that we vote on who dies during the day. Also I don't have a townspeople part because I don't want to use it mostly because I want to giver everyone a special position.

O yh i see now the vote is for the lynching

So the vigilante may become a townsfolk, which is pretty much being dead except you can still vote?

If that is right then I've got it now
Quote by rocknrollrob
O yh i see now the vote is for the lynching

So the vigilante may become a townsfolk, which is pretty much being dead except you can still vote?

If that is right then I've got it now

Yeah if the vigilante is investigated all he can do is vote
I've played something like this before I think. I'm in
R.I.P. Jeb
07/31/08

FREEZER BURN s YELLOWFRIZBEE
Quote by Freezer Burn
I've played something like this before I think. I'm in

Sweetness
Im In
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Quote by frankv
I missed last night's thread, can this still fail?

Well the reason it failed is because I put too little time in and the PM's were super slow for some reason, which I will give more time so if the PM's are slow it will be ok. If you guys want you could put your email or something and I could send emails or we could send stuff through AIM. Either one works for me.
You think I should a 20 person limit or something?
Count me in.
Quote by Kensai
Ovenman, your contraptions make women's

clothes evaporate.

I WANT THE TWOOTH!

Quote by aaciseric
That's far too clever to be posted in the Pit.
Quote by Ovenman
Count me in.

Sweet
Quote by frankv
I that's not a bad idea. It would help keeping the overview.

Alright I put in a 20 cap.
I'm in
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Did I ever tell you how much I love you?

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']My father once said to me "Son, masturbation can stunt your growth and make you blind".

I said "I'm over here, shorty".
Quote by thedefrockednun
I'm in (hop-e it's nhot too late.

Nope not too late at all
Quote by yup
I'm in????

Sweet
*Raises Hand*
Can I be in?
Quote by Ponyexpress
Grammar Nazis scare the living crap out of me mainly because I'm half Jewish

MY SONGS:
[thread="985311"]A Love/Hate Relationship[/thread]
[thread="985301"](All) I Can See[/thread]
[thread="983897"]My Heart is a Hand Grenade[/thread]
Quote by Rockstar729
*Raises Hand*
Can I be in?

Alright you are in. Ok, I'm off to work. The next 2 that join in are in I'll just have to add them when I get off. Also, I'll try to get everyone's position to them by 10:00 the game starts at 10:00 or whenever everyone gets their position.
Another question :P

Do the cops know who the other cops are?
Signed. I hope I made it.
Quote by HuckIt
I didn't find it that funny when I saw myself doing him in missionary position...

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I was having sex with a female dolphin. In the dream I was like:
"YEEEEEEEAAAARGH I'M SCREWIN' A FEMALE DOLPHIN!!!" and when I woke up I was like:
"... wtf"
Quote by rocknrollrob
Another question :P

Do the cops know who the other cops are?

No they don't only the mafia knows who their side is.