i used to be obsessed with them until i suddenly stopped. and yeah, borimir is a dick
Be still my heart, I hear your back cracking...

...sounds like music to me
Quote by MoleMania
Boromir's a dick.

no he is one of the most honorable men in the series. He fell under the rings power but he came to realize it and in turn sacrificed his own life in the protection of merry and pippin
Quote by mdlarry7
no he is one of the most honorable men in the series. He fell under the rings power but he came to realize it and in turn sacrificed his own life in the protection of merry and pippin

so what?? he was a dick!
Quote by ealtdharkon
Sorry to break this to you, but you "hardcore" fans don't HAVE mosh pits.
You have epileptic line dancing.

Quote by NotTheSun3290
Well... I AM a virgin, afterall...
Quote by mdlarry7

Yeah, well he's stupid for doing that. I mean, who the hell likes these little fury dwarf men?!
Quote by mdlarry7

Maybe thats why he is a dick lol..i know if it were me i'd be like 'screw you merry and pippin'
Quote by mdlarry7

He was a bit of a douche anyway though. Being so patriotic about Gondor, yet refusing to acknowledge the royal line.
The Silmarillion is the greatest book Tolkien ever wrote. I wish they'd make it into a movie.
Quote by DaveMustaine08
Quote by puppetmaster917
I think white people are better than black people.
While this statement is kinda racist and straightforward, it does have many FACTS to back it up lolz.

The first film was the best, Gollum was shockingly designed, he looked better during his degeneration from Smeagol, rather than the CG model we got.

ಠ_ಠ

wat