NOTE: I DON'T CARE WHAT PEOPLE THINK ABOUT THE BANDS! I listen to them. SO F**KING WHAT?! That doesn't make me gay, different, or something. So if you see bands you don't like, don't come here to bash them.

These songs can be either Guitar Pro or Power Tab

Backstreet Boys
---------------------
ALL OF THEM!

Smash Mouth Songs
--------------------------
Do It Again
I Just Wanna See
Come On, Come On
Radio
Road Man
Fallen Horses

Frickin' A
-----------
Merry Merry Merry Frickin' Christmas (World Champion Red Sox Anthem)
Jessie's Girl

C24C
-------
Super Mario Bros.

Course of Nature
----------------------
World at War
Anger Cage
The Window
After the Fall

Hot Action Cop
------------------
Goin' Down On It

The Humble Brothers
---------------------------
Any songs off the album "Speed"

Mr Pitiful
-----------
Rollin' Like the El Train
Brand New Friend

Uncle Kracker
-----------------
I Do
This Time
Drift Away

All the songs from the Hard Truck 2 PC game. They are basically instrumentals of songs played by Aria (from what's already on UG)

Any songs off the Twisted Metal III Play Station game. I've seen some on here, but not all.

PM me if you need any of these songs. I have all of them in my iTunes.
Last edited by daguy1234 at Aug 17, 2008,
Um, don't they have a list to request songs in? Not trying to be a smartass.
Quote by Ponyexpress
Grammar Nazis scare the living crap out of me mainly because I'm half Jewish

MY SONGS:
[thread="985311"]A Love/Hate Relationship[/thread]
[thread="985301"](All) I Can See[/thread]
[thread="983897"]My Heart is a Hand Grenade[/thread]
Quote by Rockstar729
Um, don't they have a list to request songs in? Not trying to be a smartass.

Yeah. They do. But I figured this would be easier, but I have used the list, too. All my songs just dissappear into the high number pages. xD
So you thought it was easier to make us work for some stupid songs no one thinks worth tabbing. I'd just say this for everyone: Tab it yourself it's all just the easiest of the easiest and just a few standard chords.
Quote by Sproeikoei
So you thought it was easier to make us work for some stupid songs no one thinks worth tabbing. I'd just say this for everyone: Tab it yourself it's all just the easiest of the easiest and just a few standard chords.

I'm not that good at pinpointing notes on gutars and bases and stuff. And you don't need be an a** about it. I understand tabbing music takes time and stuff, but I can't stay focused that long. And I didn't expect anyone to want to, but if they knew the songs if they could.
Try google, I don't think anyone in Ug likes the backstreet boys but you can probably find them on google.
Quote by Ze_Metal
Try google, I don't think anyone in Ug likes the backstreet boys but you can probably find them on google.

I tried 911tabs but they all had the same songs, not many different. I'm trying to figure them out myself but my ear sucks for that. Lol. And one of the main reasons why I think so many people hate the BSB, or say they do, is because they want to fit in with other people. But that's just my opinion.
BTW, try e-chords.com its got some pretty good tabs.
Quote by Ponyexpress
Grammar Nazis scare the living crap out of me mainly because I'm half Jewish

MY SONGS:
[thread="985311"]A Love/Hate Relationship[/thread]
[thread="985301"](All) I Can See[/thread]
[thread="983897"]My Heart is a Hand Grenade[/thread]