Page 1 of 2
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyatlov_Pass_Accident

Now i know some of you know where i got this from, so you know what it is. They thing is, Hell Boy isn't on for another 30 min and I hope i can kill some time with this. So either give a serious opinion or make some good jokes about it. I prefer a serious opinion, but a good joke is always good.

Kami-sama
Quote by PlayMadness

Isn't it a little big-headed to name yourself "God," TS?

no.

Quote by Simsimius
I love you TS.

Quote by Ganoosh

Any thread with that title is sure to deliver, and this one...well...it did.
it was probably that bigfoot that someone brought up the other day...
Quote by kgesme21

Quote by Hsupernova

Oh yeah, and if guitar hero got you into the guitar? you're really playing for the wrong reasons.

there is no wrong reason to play a guitar, except for world enslavement and extermination of certain races, but those guys never make it big anyway.
I suggest nicola teslas powered radiation death ray mounted on an orange, top secret, neo-nazi flying swastika
We will never know the truth.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Scary, that.
Quote by Kensai
Ovenman, your contraptions make women's

clothes evaporate.

I WANT THE TWOOTH!

Quote by aaciseric
That's far too clever to be posted in the Pit.
Quote by Haedadru
I suggest nicola teslas powered radiation death ray mounted on an orange, top secret, neo-nazi flying swastika

Quote by Ovenman
Scary, that.

i think its more mysterious then scary, its actually pretty awesome
Quote by PlayMadness

no.

Quote by Simsimius
I love you TS.

Quote by Ganoosh

Wow.....It could of been......holy crap.......I don't know what to say...
Weird, probably pissed off UFO's about hikers stepping in their crib.

Either way I call shenanigans on Russia. SHENANIGANS!
My obligatory gear list

Guitars
Schecter C-1 Classic
Gibson SG Special
1987 Fender Strat
Epiphone PR-150

Amp and Effects
Peavey Valveking 112
Boss DD-6
Crybaby Wah-wah
Ibanez TS-9DX
Banshee 2 Talkbox

Crit plz! Wh ore of Gommorah
Quote by MightyAl
I know exactly where you got that from. Wikepedia. Says so in the link.

haha very funny
Quote by PlayMadness

no.

Quote by Simsimius
I love you TS.

Quote by Ganoosh

Quote by cakeandpiemofo
It was you.

god damn do you need to spoil everything
Quote by PlayMadness

no.

Quote by Simsimius
I love you TS.

Quote by Ganoosh

Quote by Haedadru

If you don't mind, this is getting sigged.

Anyway, I believe that Florida, in response from the future in a request by the United States state Georgia, went back in time with Genetically-Enhanced-Nuclear Oranges in response to Russia attacking the country with the same name (Georgia). However, the Doc coulsn't get up to 88 mph with the limited roadway he had been provided, thus making him lose control of the time at which the Oranges would be sent back to.

The oranges, after returning to 1959 Soviet Russia, landed in Dyatlov Pass and were greeted by a group of hikers.After determining that the hikers were infact Russian, the Oranges went into Rabid-Russian-Kill mode. They used their built in Marshall MGs to cause severe internal damage, without leaving external marks, because of their CRUSHING OVERDRIVE!!

This caused the hikers to completly lose all control of their mental states and revert back into Primal-Monkey-Mode, thus explaining why some were nearly nude and some with their clothes partially off. Having the only inbued desire to return to camp, some carried on until their bodies shut down 300, 480, and 630 feet, respectively, away from the pine tree which was their waypoint to the camp. More, blown away by the sheer power of the Orange's CRUSHING OVERDRIVE, were blown away into a stream valley off into the woods.

Having destroyed all Russians in the area, the Oranges returned to their own time where they were transported to Area 51. Which is now the worlds leading creator of Orange Gatorade.

And that is why your sweat glows when you drink Gatorade.

How was that?
Quote by Haedadru

What?
Bit creepy.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Quote by Judas Acolyte
If you don't mind, this is getting sigged.

Anyway, I believe that Florida, in response from the future in a request by the United States state Georgia, went back in time with Genetically-Enhanced-Nuclear Oranges in response to Russia attacking the country with the same name (Georgia). However, the Doc coulsn't get up to 88 mph with the limited roadway he had been provided, thus making him lose control of the time at which the Oranges would be sent back to.

The oranges, after returning to 1959 Soviet Russia, landed in Dyatlov Pass and were greeted by a group of hikers.After determining that the hikers were infact Russian, the Oranges went into Rabid-Russian-Kill mode. They used their built in Marshall MGs to cause severe internal damage, without leaving external marks, because of their CRUSHING OVERDRIVE!!

This caused the hikers to completly lose all control of their mental states and revert back into Primal-Monkey-Mode, thus explaining why some were nearly nude and some with their clothes partially off. Having the only inbued desire to return to camp, some carried on until their bodies shut down 300, 480, and 630 feet, respectively, away from the pine tree which was their waypoint to the camp. More, blown away by the sheer power of the Orange's CRUSHING OVERDRIVE, were blown away into a stream valley off into the woods.

Having destroyed all Russians in the area, the Oranges returned to their own time where they were transported to Area 51. Which is now the worlds leading creator of Orange Gatorade.

And that is why your sweat glows when you drink Gatorade.

How was that?

What about the other flavours ??
Quote by PlayMadness

no.

Quote by Simsimius
I love you TS.

Quote by Ganoosh

I can't believe no one has said this yet...

It was clearly AIDS. Mountain AIDS. But srsly, that is extremely interesting.
We're only strays.
Quote by Kami-sama
What about the other flavours ??

I'll make a thread pointing out the different flavors. But that is the tale of Orange. You don't want to hear the tale of Grape...its pretty graphic.
Quote by Haedadru

What?
This thread - what is its purpose?
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Quote by Simsimius

Can't you read.

Quote by Judas Acolyte
I'll make a thread pointing out the different flavors. But that is the tale of Orange. You don't want to hear the tale of Grape...its pretty graphic.

Please do tell.
Quote by PlayMadness

no.

Quote by Simsimius
I love you TS.

Quote by Ganoosh

Quote by Kami-sama
Can't you read.

Yeah, I read the article with interest. Such topics (i.e strange sh!t that happens) interest me.

However, the rest of your initial post had me confused somewhat.

But, after another re-read of your post, and the replies which ensued, a better understanding has fallen upon me.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
Amp:
- Laney VC15

RIP DIO
Last edited by Simsimius at Aug 17, 2008,
I have no idea.
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
Quote by Simsimius
Yeah, I read the article with interest. Such topics (i.e strange sh!t that happens) interest me.

However, the rest of your initial post had me confused somewhat.

But, after another re-read of your post, and the replies which ensued, a better understanding has fallen upon me.

I'm sorry for my rudeness sir.
Quote by PlayMadness

no.

Quote by Simsimius
I love you TS.

Quote by Ganoosh

Quote by Kami-sama
I'm sorry for my rudeness sir.

Oh no. That was understandable. I made a mistake on my part by "skim reading" and not taking anything in.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
Amp:
- Laney VC15

RIP DIO
Quote by Simsimius
Oh no. That was understandable. I made a mistake on my part by "skim reading" and not taking anything in.

Ah, yes. That happens to me to, quite irritating infact.
Quote by PlayMadness

no.

Quote by Simsimius
I love you TS.

Quote by Ganoosh

Quote by Arthur Curry
so, the guy who survived doesn't know what happened?

He was ill and left behind at a previous stop.
Quote by Judas Acolyte
Anyway, I believe that Florida, in response from the future in a request by the United States state Georgia, went back in time with Genetically-Enhanced-Nuclear Oranges in response to Russia...

*WALL OF TEXT*

How was that?

You're trying way too hard, buddy
Quote by dannay
You're trying way too hard, buddy

Actually, it was quite easy, you're just a Killjoy.
Quote by Haedadru

What?
If you ask me, those lazy hikers didn't feel like hiking, so they experimented with folding space onto itself so that the starting point and the destination occupied the same point in space. They probably called it a gravity drive or something.
That's creepy. Anyone know any other accidents and stuff like this?
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Quote by CFH82
That's creepy. Anyone know any other accidents and stuff like this?

I found this in /X/ but you can also just try wikipedia.
Quote by PlayMadness

no.

Quote by Simsimius
I love you TS.

Quote by Ganoosh

In Soviet Russia, mountains climb you!!!
Quote by Hakanku
I once went in to a public restroom and George Michael approached me for sex. True Story.
Resurrected by a lame Dane Cook joke that's been done to death.

Bummer.

So I have a new theory. Anyone seen Event Horizon? Clearly, these people were somehow transported into some hellish place and then their remains were left.
We're only strays.
^That movie was scary
Quote by Hakanku
I once went in to a public restroom and George Michael approached me for sex. True Story.
Quote by Simsimius

Ahh.... anything noteworty or interesting should never be taken into the Pit; lest it be devoured by the brooding 14 y/o newfags who swarm in the abyss.

Seriously, there really is no logical explanation for the Dyatlov incident. Extreme radiation levels in the area maybe? That wouldn't explain that one person's bodily damage though..
Quote by TGautier13
Ahh.... anything noteworty or interesting should never be taken into the Pit; lest it be devoured by the brooding 14 y/o newfags who swarm in the abyss.

Seriously, there really is no logical explanation for the Dyatlov incident. Extreme radiation levels in the area maybe? That wouldn't explain that one person's bodily damage though..

Well the radiation came from one of the hikers and effected (sp?) the others, I quote wiki :
A former investigating officer said, in a private interview, that his dosimeter had shown a high radiation level on Kholat Syakhl, and that this was the reason for the radiation found on the bodies. However, the source of the contamination was not found.
And for the Bodily damage I quote wiki again :
An examination of the four bodies which were found in May changed the picture. Three of them had fatal injuries; the body of Thibeaux-Brignollel had major skull damage, and both Dubunina and Zolotarev had major chest fractures. The force required to cause such damage would have been extremely high, with one expert comparing it to the force of a car crash. Notably, the bodies had no external wounds, as if they were crippled by a high level of pressure. One woman was found to be missing her tongue.
There you have it more mysterie.
Quote by PlayMadness

no.

Quote by Simsimius
I love you TS.

Quote by Ganoosh

Page 1 of 2