So I'm a guitarist looking to convert to playing bass, and I was wondering if anyone can recommend me some good amps? I don't have many requirements except

-It be somewhat cheap. I'll probably look for it used first anyway but anything less $200 is my price range (Im on a crippling budget D: )
-It be loud enough to play in a band and still be heard with a drummer and two guitarists.
-Not incredibly muddy tone but I can't really be picky so muddy tone is fine though anything not super muddy would be preferred. Of course, this isn't really a requirement more than a preference (just as long as the amp is inexpensive and loud enough to play in a band with)

Thanks for the help ^^
DRINK APPLE JUICE
O.J. will kill you
Quote by Ringtone
So I'm a guitarist looking to convert to playing bass, and I was wondering if anyone can recommend me some good amps? I don't have many requirements except

-It be somewhat cheap. I'll probably look for it used first anyway but anything less $200 is my price range (Im on a crippling budget D: )
-It be loud enough to play in a band and still be heard with a drummer and two guitarists.
-Not incredibly muddy tone but I can't really be picky so muddy tone is fine though anything not super muddy would be preferred. Of course, this isn't really a requirement more than a preference (just as long as the amp is inexpensive and loud enough to play in a band with)

Thanks for the help ^^

well you wont get anything loud enough brand new with 200 dollars.

try searching through ebay and look at some used gear.

x
Fender Geddy Lee Jazz
Warwick Corvette $$
Rockbass Streamer Fretless
Hartke HA5000
SWR Triad

Quote by Victory2134
I happen to enjoy every mankiss from shinhoman.
Quote by Green RATM Day

Electric - you plug it into a power outlet in the wall and the music comes from little speakers in the guitar.

Quote by The Raven
^ Bugger! You win this time Dark Ra - Hey! Thats partially my name dammit! I challenge you... to a gentleman's dual!

All My Equipment
200? You're gonna be hard pushed. Used for sure. A Fender Bassman 150 if it can be found might work for your purposes. Though keep in mind you'll still have to rely on the PA somewhat.
BEHRINGER!!!!!!! Naw but seriously youll find nothing unless your willing to spend atleast over 400$
Referring to Victor Wooten
Quote by Nutter_101
"Wa wa wa English is my first language, music is my second blah blah blah wank wank wank I rule, love me suck my dick."

That's all I heard in that entire interview.

My Band:
http://www.myspace.com/closedfortonight
Ahh that's what I figured. Alright, so can anyone recommend me some amps that used would probably fall under/around $200?

Thanks guys for the recommendations so far ^^
DRINK APPLE JUICE
O.J. will kill you
Maybe an Ashdown EB, it's got a DI so you can go into the PA
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Quote by faultyy
Maybe an Ashdown EB, it's got a DI so you can go into the PA

this, save for a MAG if you have a heavy handed drummer tho
Quote by the humanity
Captainjack666
the lord of sexyness...
You'd probably be better off saving a bit extra for a MAG anyway, just depends how fast you need it really
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
acoustic and gallien-krueger make good stuff
What doesn't kill us, only makes us stronger

Bass: Ibanez Gsr200
Bass amp: Ibanez sw100 stack

Guitar: squier starter pack

never buy a squier!