Okay so im going to the movies with a new girl. and she has more experience than me with making out and stuff. how long into the movie should i wait to start making out? im 14
Quote by IwantaTele
Okay so im going to the movies with a new girl. and she has more experience than me with making out and stuff. how long into the movie should i wait to start making out? im 14

I just can't stop laughing!

Bring on the trumpets.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
Wait till The Joker grabs the guy and slams his head into the pencil. Then gasp, as if you're scared, grab the girl and make out with her mid-gasp

yeah, I don't have a girlfriend
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Quote by MV4824
She's a "new girl".. when did she ship to your home? What condition was she in?

Make sure to give the seller good feedback on ebay.. we all know humans are just objects after all.

haha
Quote by IwantaTele

Whenever the rohypnol kicks in?
WE HAVE A RELATIONSHIP THREAD!!!!!!!!!!! go to the sticjy "forbidden threads" and go onto Relationship Thread and post there

*reported*
Here's what you do:

Any time there's a stressful part, a suspenseful part, or a romantic part, put your arm around her and look her in the eye. If she smiles, kiss her on the cheek, lightly. Look her in the eye again, and if she's still got a nice smile/eye contact going, kiss her gently on the lips and linger, and wait for her to react. If she just looks at you blankly, quickly gut her with your butterfly knife before the symbiote can make its way onto your flesh and take over.
Quote by top shelf

I couldn't do it [masturbate] with the cast on however. That's when I dug out my baby sister's stuffed animals and went to town

Quote by Tubyboulin
Is it bad that I imagined you saying that in a really sexy voice?
Quote by Karvid
Wait till The Joker grabs the guy and slams his head into the pencil. Then gasp, as if you're scared, grab the girl and make out with her mid-gasp

yeah, I don't have a girlfriend

That was pure magic...
Quote by MV4824
She's a "new girl".. when did she ship to your home? What condition was she in?

Make sure to give the seller good feedback on ebay.. we all know women are just objects after all.

FIXED

I hope no girls takes that offensively
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

Dude you just spent $18 for those movie tickets. Watch the movie. You can make out afterwards when it's more cost effective.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by civildp1
Dude you just spent $18 for those movie tickets. Watch the movie. You can make out afterwards when it's more cost effective.

I work in accounts and would gladly take you under my wing.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Quote by captain_jack
Who says you have to make out during the movie? Save it for when you get home.

This.

If I pay for a movie, I'm gonna watch the whole fucking thing.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
This.

If I pay for a movie, I'm gonna watch the whole fucking thing.

He's clearly paying for the woman too.
Quote by Karvid

He expected this.

Quote by NotAGuitarHero
Here's what you do:

Any time there's a stressful part, a suspenseful part, or a romantic part, put your arm around her and look her in the eye. If she smiles, kiss her on the cheek, lightly. Look her in the eye again, and if she's still got a nice smile/eye contact going, kiss her gently on the lips and linger, and wait for her to react. If she just looks at you blankly, quickly gut her with your butterfly knife before the symbiote can make its way onto your flesh and take over.

You, sir, have earned +1 intranetz.
-hands over intranet-
wow, if i knew how to sig ppl, id totally give it to MV4824 and NotAGuitarHero.. but alas! i dont.

but anyway, wear deo for one thing, dont freak out... and watch the movie lol.
Quote by tim5_ICT
wow, if i knew how to sig ppl, id totally give it to MV4824 and NotAGuitarHero.. but alas! i dont.

but anyway, wear deo for one thing, dont freak out... and watch the movie lol.

Quote Reply the post you want to sig, copy everything in the post, click the "Control Panel" link and select the "Edit Signature option. Paste. Save. Become the third person to sig me in two days
Quote by top shelf

I couldn't do it [masturbate] with the cast on however. That's when I dug out my baby sister's stuffed animals and went to town

Quote by Tubyboulin
Quote by Stratoblaster73

I can't believe it took until the bottom of page one for someone to laugh at the TS. I'm disappointed in you, UG.
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
If you're going to do anything, do this.

1) Begin to yawn.
2) As you yawn, raise your arms (she'll think you're doing the thing).
3) Lower your arms to where they were.
4) Keep watching the movie (she'll be shocked you didn't do the thing).

If she wanted you to, she'll put your arm over her shoulders.

Think about it...
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Quote by Hanzi_G
I can't believe it took until the bottom of page one for someone to laugh at the TS. I'm disappointed in you, UG.

See

Quote by daniel.mycoe
I just can't stop laughing!

Bring on the trumpets.

Second post in the entire thread.

*EDIT*

Quote by walkinbazooka
If you're going to do anything, do this.

1) Begin to yawn.
2) As you yawn, raise your arms (she'll think you're doing the thing).
3) Lower your arms to where they were.
4) Keep watching the movie (she'll be shocked you didn't do the thing).

If she wanted you to, she'll put your arm over her shoulders.

Think about it...

This quite literally never works either. I've tried it on 4 different girls, and they won't give a damn if you don't put your arm around their shoulder. If you don't, they'll just be disappointed and move on.
Quote by top shelf

Quote by Tubyboulin
Quote by NotAGuitarHero
Quote Reply the post you want to sig, copy everything in the post, click the "Control Panel" link and select the "Edit Signature option. Paste. Save. Become the third person to sig me in two days

well apparently, ur statement was too long to put in my sig lol, so i fail
Quote by NotAGuitarHero

True True.

I need emoticons though. I've always believed that to truly insult a person, you need to throw in some " "
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
Quote by IwantaTele

I laughed harder at one of the Michael Phelps .gifs earlier. But wow - this is funny.
Quote by Kensai
I know a good joke:

Women's rights.
Quote by Chubbychunks
I know a good joke:

Kensai's life.
if you go to the movies with me then i promise to show you where to do the kiss.

(:
Quote by GiantRaven
You are not human.

I am totally serious.

Quote by tilinmyowngrave
I was inspired by someone saying they had Millionaire on their Ipod

he's talking about me!
Quote by NotAGuitarHero
See

*EDIT*

This quite literally never works either. I've tried it on 4 different girls, and they won't give a damn if you don't put your arm around their shoulder. If you don't, they'll just be disappointed and move on.

It worked for me in my movie dating days.

After I read The Book of Pook, I never took a girl to a movie until the relationship was serious.
Quote by shattamakar

Quote by Hanzi_G
True True.

I need emoticons though. I've always believed that to truly insult a person, you need to throw in some " "

Pick flowers not fights.
Make love not war.
Drop acid not bombs.

Quote by veggiederek
if you go to the movies with me then i promise to show you where to do the kiss.

(:

wait..... what?
"You've got to dance like nobody else is watching.
Dream like you will live forever.
Live like you're going to die tomorrow,
and love like it is never gonna hurt."
-- James Dean (1931-1955)

Quote by JakeTheDuck
This man has the right idea.

^
oh yeahhh
Quote by chillysack
dont forget to bring protection.....

a knife should suffice.

Quote by Soadfan8