First off, i'm not too sure what its called, but theres a few bands i listen to (A Day To Remember for one) that in the beginning of the breakdown theres just a massive BOOM, i heard one of my friends call it s bass drop, so i'm not sure what its really called, but my question is.. how is it performed? Is it some badass trick you do when playing? An effect on a pedal? Or simply a button they push when recording in studio..? Let me know please!
It's a drum pad or synth if your thinking about what I think you are, nothing to do with bass unfortunately
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis

10 seconds in

Basically what i'd do is start on the 7th fret on the E, slap, then slowly slide down the neck. sounds amazing on a fretless.
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.