well...basiclly..i just found out that my mum is still talking to my stepdad, who was a complete twat, a year and a half after they got divorced..

..this wouldnt be that bad..but she sat me down 3 times since then and swore to me that she wasnt still talking to him, and i just found love messages/arguaments from him on her phone..n now im like.......wtf?!

i seriously have now idea what the f*ck is going on now..and im pretty damn close to tears..

i just seriously need some motivational words right now, and maybe if anyone could tell me if theyve had the same experience, that would be great..

..damn..

Last edited by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT at Aug 17, 2008,
. kate baysinger....basinger...baysinger?
Yea that's right, I want something to explode

I've been deaf, now I want noise

LOUD LOVE
Quote by smb
It's her life.

But she's a lier. That's incorrect.
Talk to her, see whats really happening, make it clear that you know and how you feel.

She's your mum, she cares about how you feel even if she doesn't always act in the best way
tl;dr : IM BETTER THAN YOU
Just think you're the only person in the world with a Stepday.
||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Quote by themetalbucket
. kate baysinger....basinger...baysinger?

Oh these test results are awful. My son got a D in Algebra.
In an interstellar burst! I am back to save the universe...
1. Lern 2 typ!
2....you snooped around her phone and found them? Whilst she shouldn't have lied, you shouldn't have invaded her privacy.

She's a grown lady, I'd assume she knows what she's doing.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
that sucks. walk up to her and confront her about it. tell her how you feel.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
Quote by rocknrollrob
Talk to her, see whats really happening, make it clear that you know and how you feel.
She's your mum, she cares about how you feel even if she doesn't always act in the best way

did that 3 times.. turned out she was lying all the times..
If they love each other, then there's really nothing you can do, and it's pretty selfish to stop them being together on the grounds that you don't like him.
Quote by Jimmyyoung
Just think you're the only person in the world with a Stepday.

But seriously, if it's getting to you that much, just tell her you know somethings up and tell her you think you deserve to know.

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Since when does anyone have any idea of what they're doing in this world?

I work at a zoo/amusement park type of thing, and I'd say that I see more adults doing stupid things a day at work than kids, and there's a lot more kids than adults at this place.
Last edited by MeGaDeth2314 at Aug 17, 2008,
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
1. Lern 2 typ!
2....you snooped around her phone and found them? Whilst she shouldn't have lied, you shouldn't have invaded her privacy.

He's right
I got so frustrated trying to understand the first sentence in this thread that I gave up and posted this comment.
Quote by National_Anthem
If they love each other, then there's really nothing you can do, and it's pretty selfish to stop them being together on the grounds that you don't like him.

well..from what she told me, she also hated his guts..which was the reason why they got divorced..in all honesty, if she just told me i wouldlt have minded at all (as long as i didnt have to see him)....but yeah..completly lied..
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT

i seriously have now idea what the f*ck is going on now..and im pretty damn close to tears..

Oh come on! Your mother lied to you about something rather unimportant and you just might cry?

Here's an idea for you. Go to your local hardware store, find the plant and garden section and buy a bag of testicle seeds. When you get home, shove two of em' up your ass and sit in the pool for a week. Come back when you've grown a pair and forget you ever made this thread.
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT
well..from what she told me, she also hated his guts..which was the reason why they got divorced..in all honesty, if she just told me i wouldlt have minded at all (as long as i didnt have to see him)....but yeah..completly lied..

Well, talk to her now then. I'm sure you can come to some kind of agreement. If he really is that bad, then just make sure you don't see much of him.
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
Since when does anyone have any idea of what they're doing in this world?

I work at a zoo/amusement park type of thing, and I'd say that I see more adults doing stupid things a day at work than kids, and there's a lot more kids than adults at this place.

I meant like she's been through things with him before so she'll know what he's like and whatnot. Even if she's gonna get hurt people have to make their own mistakes in life.

Quote by weeeeeeeeeeeeee
He's right

I assume you mean me?!
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
It's her life, not yours. It's none of your goddamn business as to what she does.

Why the **** were you going through her phone?

Sounds like you have that Oedipus(sp?) Complex I think it's called, and you have it bad.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by valennic
It's her life, not yours. It's none of your goddamn business as to what she does.

Why the **** were you going through her phone?

Sounds like you have that Oedipus(sp?) Complex I think it's called, and you have it bad.

its not like that..its the first time ive ever gone through her phone..but its just that whenever i need to use her phone (yeh, i dont have one, make fun of me if you want..) she'l give it to me 5 min later so she has time to delete all of her texts..so im thinkin.......wtf??....