Digitech whammy pedal any substitute to a Floyd Rose bridge?

Im mainly talking about the Divebomb setting.

Cause im looking to get a new guitar and id love a Zakk Wlyde Bullseye Epiphone LP, thing is id also love a Dean From Hell.

I play metal, but i LOVE experimental music, Morello, buckethead etc. etc. Ive been playing over 2 years and i wonder if a Digitech whammy pedal 4 is a decent alternative to a floyd rose, cause i restring every month and change tunings all the time, which will be a nightmare on a floyd.

.........and yeah im getting a tube amp soon \m/

ALL OPINIONS WANTED
Bazza

Epiphone Les Paul Special ll w/ an SD Dimebucker and a Dean Zebra neck pup
Bugera 333xl Head
Bugera 412-bk Cab
Roland Cube 15
Behringer Hell Babe Wah
Dan Electro tuna-melt
EHX Metal Muff

Bugera Lover!
It doesn't sound the same at all in my opinion, with a whammy pedal the change in pitch is much smoother and you also don't get the change in tone that slack strings give you.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
It would sound different but if you're into Morello and experimental sh!t then the whammy would be a good choice especially if you're gonna be changing tunings all the time.

Congrats on the tube amp
Quote by Diet_coke_head
Hey! Now you can molest you're grandma and she won't remember! Score!!!

Gear:
Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass
Fender V Jazz
Ashdown MAG 410
EH Bass Big MUff
MXR Bass Octave Deluxe
Digitech Synth Wah
2 different sounds, both of them can be good but a crybaby is no sub for a trem system by any means, just listen to "like a stone" by audioslave the solo at the end, you would have a hard time getting it to sound that smooth without an octave pedal, and then listen to the dive bombs on evh eruption.