ok so today i got my first bass, im happy i got it and only spent $52 bucks on it (32 if you take out the 20 dollar GC coupon) and for a first bass i dont really think i spent half bad i got a strap, a gigbag, and a b.c. rich bronze series warlock. which i really dont think is that bad considering i only spent 32 bucks cash on it. i know the reputation with bronze series richs but still i think i didnt get a bad deal. do any of you guys think i got a bad deal?
Quote by haha
every time I see your username I press F8 out of curiosity then I have to give myself a big ol' facepalm

Quote by ouch
What the hell? F8 doesn't do anything interesting This toy is lame

Quote by TheReverend724
I can have a beer later, I need to level Charmeleon NOW!
Tbh, Low end BC Rich basses = ****

Sorry
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Well a Squire (the standard learner bass) in England are like 150 quid alone, no amp/strap or nothing, so no matter how poor the equipment may end up being you got a very good deal on something to learn on, good luck matey.
UG'S SEXIEST TRANNY 2010

UG'S 3rd HOTTEST CROSSDRESSER 2011
yah i know bronze series bc richs are kind of low end but i was thinking money wise for my 4th guitar and 1st bass i didnt get a bad deal
Quote by haha
every time I see your username I press F8 out of curiosity then I have to give myself a big ol' facepalm

Quote by ouch

Quote by TheReverend724
so the way i take it youre happier about the deal than the bass?
lemme guess. impulse buy?
Quote by cwl
so the way i take it youre happier about the deal than the bass?
lemme guess. impulse buy?

yes and no i had 60 bucks walking into guitar center, 2 20s and a 20 dollar coupon toward anything in the store. i was looking around and saw the bass i was going to pass it up but my dad came in, i put 40 dollars down on my rc20 (getting it used better deal than geting an rc2 new) then i was talking to my dad and asked him if he would mind putting money for a bass since it was so cheap. he said no but i guess he had a change of heart and since i had the 20 dollar card he goti t for me. so impulsive to a degree i guess. but the the thing is if i wasnt able to get the rc20 if someone had bought it i was going to try to get a bass so i had it in my mind just didnt expect to get it
Quote by haha

Quote by ouch

Quote by TheReverend724