So today i bought a new webcam from staples. a microsoft lifecam vx-1000 to be exact. i put in the cd, all excited to install a new *better working* webcam to show various parts of my body to the world and then feel horribly ashamed later on in the night (jk).

Im going through the installation process when this asshole pops up:

And then i click ok and another asshole of equal piss-off-ness pops up:

And then the installation completely stops and nothing is installed. i tried twice to update windows and **** and it says "updates successful: 0 updates failed: 23" i mean really, wtf. and i spent about an hour and a half getting rid of unwanted/unneeded **** on my computer, and theres still not enough room. how the hell much more room could you need to function properly?!

So right now, ive got a dysfunctional, claustrophobic webcam on my hands. and its sunday, 6:30pm and my parents are on a bike run, so theres no way to get back in time before they close. which they probably already are.

Help?
Quote by HelloHalo
I think if I crap my pants in public, I'll just simply stand up (if I'm not already standing), announce "Ladies and gentlemen, I have just defecated in my pants. Good day to you all."

And walk out.

/lame, blatant attempt to get sigged.
Last edited by xTrueTillDeathx at Aug 17, 2008,
NO i will not help

instead i wil comment on how great i am

i'm great amirite?
Quote by imdeth
Centorium you dick
I keep lookin behind me,You're amazing at this

Quote by Aerokizzombie
Dam,Cent, ur repeating man scares the shit out of me, its so true

Quote by CodChick
Omg Cent,Ive been havin nightmares because of u

Quote by MCMXCII
**** you man,I was just going to bed

I'm scary
Quote by centorium
NO i will not help

i'm great amirite?

No. You're not.

And, TS, I don't really know anything about webcams, but maybe if you just waited till tomorrow and took it in for them to look at it, that would be better. Patience is a virtue my friend.

EDIT: Waitwaitwait... I just saw the image. Well, basically it's saying you need more space on your hard disk to install the software, right? So wouldn't that mean you have too much BS on your computer that you most likely don't use? Delete some programs that you don't care about maybe?
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
Only a stab in the dark, but is your PC nice and virus-free, all cleaned up and defragged etc? I heard that viruses can interfere with new hardware installation.

That's about all I can offer, sorry.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

Quote by centorium
NO i will not help

i'm great amirite?

Stop trying to steal the immortal trains comment.

TS, I may be thinking outside the box here, but...take it back tomorrow and get a better one?
My name is Danny. Call me that.
o.k i feel bad about not helping...

reserved..will return with help

edit rite..... just checkiing look at box and match the sysetem requirements to yuor comp,use that as a start point
Quote by imdeth
Centorium you dick
I keep lookin behind me,You're amazing at this

Quote by Aerokizzombie
Dam,Cent, ur repeating man scares the shit out of me, its so true

Quote by CodChick
Omg Cent,Ive been havin nightmares because of u

Quote by MCMXCII
**** you man,I was just going to bed

I'm scary
Quote by asator
Stop trying to steal the immortal trains comment.

TS, I may be thinking outside the box here, but...take it back tomorrow and get a better one?

hopefully...thats about all i can think of right now.
Quote by HelloHalo
I think if I crap my pants in public, I'll just simply stand up (if I'm not already standing), announce "Ladies and gentlemen, I have just defecated in my pants. Good day to you all."

And walk out.

It looks like it says the camera isn't compatiblewith xp; does tthe box say it is? it may be vista only if its new.
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
It looks like it says the camera isn't compatiblewith xp; does tthe box say it is? it may be vista only if its new.

It says optimized for windows live (which i have) and works with windows vista.

The requirements say vista or xp with service pack 2, i have service pack 3.
Quote by HelloHalo

And walk out.

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Right...does that mean it should be compatible?

yeah, it should be. its xp.
Quote by HelloHalo

And walk out.

Thats strange then. My sister got a new laptop and cant use her webcam or printer as its Vista and its not compatible with them.
RULE BRITANNIA
ah, screw this, guys. im gonna go play gunz.
Quote by HelloHalo

And walk out.