I have Randall RG-180-DX 1x15" combo, and the douche bag I bought it from lied and said he didn't have the foot switch. Now he says it showed up and wants to sell it to me. Could you believe that?! Anyways I give up on finding a six pin Randall foot switch, so Should I just pay the asshole or can I use a different kind of foot switch? Like the newer Randall 1/4" jack? Heres some pictures.