ehhh could be better it would b great with some more melodic riffs or sumthing
but id say pretty good band
Quote by Allnightmask22

Alternatively, have your friends hold him down, then take a dump in his mouth, make sure your genitals don't touch him though, that's gay.

Quote by RageAgainst...
Teddy-Metal
for those who like to mosh, but just wanna cuddle afterwards

smashing pumkins fans=)^
all of them hate bfmv. matt tucks singing is gay as **** and these dudes play better solo stuff then bfmb ever did and the are like 17 and 18 years old^^

edit: the only thing they have in comment with bfmv in my opinion is that they want to sound like trivium in some ways. but they achieve this better than bullet
Do not double or triple post.

Unfortunately, "Adrenaline" sounds pretty generic and boring to me. I don't really like this genre, but I've heard this kind of thing done many times before and it bores me. The musicianship is good, but as a whole the song just sounds rather bland.

Once again, "Damned to Breathe" sounds pretty generic. On the positive side, I can understand what the vocalist is saying most of the time, which is a good thing. These are solid tunes, but they just seem really...boring.

There are a lot of good ideas and they are often well executed, but the issue is that it just sounds too formulated and generic. Try to push outward and sound different to catch the listener's attention.