mike2
967 IQ
has anyone seen them in concert recently? cause i read somwhere they are coming to the metro in october and I only had pink flag and wonder if they play much off that album or if any of their other albums sound simillar
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
GreenDayChris
UG's Orgasm Addict
808 IQ
I just saw a poster up in Leeds with Wire on it. I didn't realise they were still going tbh.
I only have a 'best of' type thing, not listened to it an awful lot to be honest. Some good tunes though.
Super Leeds and Classy Cas!
sargasm
1977 and we are going mad
1,817 IQ
They played at a big festival here, but the rest of the bands were hipster crap and tickets were expensive, so I just watched from outside the fence. I'm not familiar enough with the material to say much about the setlist, but I can say they are definitely worth seeing.
mike2
967 IQ
hm...I was kind of hoping they sucked nowadays so I don't have to go...but if it was good, I will have to go now

is there moshpits?
Quote by BrianApocalypse

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

mike2
967 IQ
Quote by BrianApocalypse

HiImKindaNewAnd
Stupid n00b
234 IQ
Because its here, who wants to make this the Wire thread?
Brian Eno fans unite!

Quote by BrianApocalypse
I recently had a dream that my dad died and my mum spent the life insurance payout on a new Indian dad, who told me to convert to Judaism, even though people usually change religion in September.
HiImKindaNewAnd
Stupid n00b
234 IQ
Found it
Brian Eno fans unite!

Quote by BrianApocalypse
I recently had a dream that my dad died and my mum spent the life insurance payout on a new Indian dad, who told me to convert to Judaism, even though people usually change religion in September.