What are some questions you might have? I'm an american working on the west coast of this continent. I've see a lot here. Currently I'm in Gabon, just south of the equator. The Humpback Whales come here to mate this time of year. It's a lovely country. They celebrated their 48th year of independence from France yesterday. ??? Let it pore......
Quote by n2dabloo
What are some questions you might have? I'm an american working on the west coast of this continent. I've see a lot here. Currently I'm in Gabon, just south of the equator. The Humpback Whales come here to mate this time of year. It's a lovely country. They celebrated their 48th year of independence from France yesterday. ??? Let it pore......

nice i was just in tenerife and saw humpbacked whales and pilot whales. Watch out for malaria.
Quote by Dance_of_Death
Aids?

This immediately ran though my mind. Safety first.
: )
Quote by n2dabloo
Aids? Whats that?

Acquired immune deficiency syndrome or acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS or Aids) is a set of symptoms and infections resulting from the damage to the human immune system caused by the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV). This condition progressively reduces the effectiveness of the immune system and leaves individuals susceptible to opportunistic infections and tumors. HIV is transmitted through direct contact of a mucous membrane or the bloodstream with a bodily fluid containing HIV, such as blood, semen, vaginal fluid, preseminal fluid, and breast milk.This transmission can involve anal, vaginal or oral sex, blood transfusion, contaminated hypodermic needles, exchange between mother and baby during pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding, or other exposure to one of the above bodily fluids.

a few hotel pics. This country rocks. Very clean. Very civil people. I spent 2 years in Nigeria before this. Quiet a contrast.
What steps or precautions are you taking to make sure you survive your stay in, what I call the savage continent, Africa?
Quote by Trefellin
What steps or precautions are you taking to make sure you survive your stay in, what I call the savage continent, Africa?

I take anti-malaria pills everyday, and remember always that I have a loving wife back home that is waiting on my safe return.
Quote by n2dabloo
I take anti-malaria pills everyday, and remember always that I have a loving wife back home that is waiting on my safe return.

What about machete wielding bandits?

Lions tigers and bears? Oh my!?

Sarlaacs?
No bad wildlife to speak of hear. Only the "Mile-or-more birds". An elusive creature, when surprised, they stick their heads in the sand and whistle out of their arses. You can hear it for a mile or more...
Quote by n2dabloo
No bad wildlife to speak of hear. Only the "Mile-or-more birds". An elusive creature, when surprised, they stick their heads in the sand and whistle out of their arses. You can hear it for a mile or more...

Serious? I wish I could whistle out of my anus.

How do those extremely talented birds taste?
My buddy's going to South Africa in a few weeks instead of heading off to college. I bet him 5$ that he wouldn't come back.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Do the ******s (negros) say stuff in click sounds?

Do they live in mud huts?

Do they get eaten by lions?

Does everyone have AIDs?

Do they believe in polygamy?

Have you seen a black ninja? I hear they hire him to guard your house from robbers.

Do they wear clothes?

Do they use spoons, forks, and knives?

Do they know what n i g g e r means?
I'll lay waiting, just waiting for my time to come

Does everyone have AIDs?

Have you seen a black ninja? I hear they hire him to guard your house from robbers.

Do they wear clothes?

don't be an ass. jesus.

Quote by XxGloriousxX
i was flirting with this chick; tickling her and stuff. and she started tickling me, but i had taco bell the night before. so when she poked my side i let out this MONSTER of a fart and im sure it smell bad too.

Quote by Trefellin
Serious? I wish I could whistle out of my anus.

How do those extremely talented birds taste?

Dude +1!!!
Most Nigerians do not eat with spoon/fork. Funny, I can sit at my galley table and spot the difference between the nationalities easily. The Gabonaise do use knife and fork/spoon. Mud huts? Nah. In Nigeria I did see a lot of tin sheds that people called home. In the morning you see the smoke coming from their breakfast fires. Goats abound. The beer is better than the states, lol. Tuna fishing in 1.500 metres of water is the bomb. I've had steel leader bitten in half like it was string. 'Seen huge sharks swim by after cleaning the lot.
I want to go there and pretend to be a pirate but really fish all day!

I need to buy a Captain Harlock costume...
Quote by 14shadesofblue

Does everyone have AIDs?

Do they wear clothes?